Jumping rope

"I need to think, so you say that she fell into another dimension." Tae repeated. "What do we do now?" He asked.

"We just jump and find her." Jungkook smiled. "Are you really on drugs?" Tae raised an eyebrow.

"Error! Error! An entity has fallen into another world." They heard a mechanical voice and looked at the sky to see the dialogue boxes of those lines.

"What the fuck is happening? Am I high or are you also seeing and hearing things?" Tae asked. "Whoah, so cool." Jungkook's eyes widened.

"Hey, don't touch anything suspicious." Tae warned Jungkook. "What are you?" Jungkook asked the dialogue boxes. "Hello, we are the repairer." The voice spoke.

"A re-repairer." Jungkook stuttered. "What the hell is that?!" Tae exclaimed. "You are standing at the heart of the converging worlds, we are here to repair the fracture in the portals." The voice explained.

"Bunny boy, what did it say?" Tae was in disbelief. "Wr are standing at the entrance of your world, my world and perhaps many other worlds." Jungkook explained.

"And there is a fracture in the portals which should've never really happened." Jungkook added and looked at the boxes in the sky.

"We are talking to something that has come to repair the fracture in the portals." Jungkook added another line. Tae was losing his shit right now.

"You said another entity, by that did you mean Y/N?" Jungkook asked. "Searching for life signals of entity Y/N, life signal; active." The voice spoke bringing a small amount of relief to the two lovers of yours.

"Please stand by when we repair the fracture, everything will return to normal and all strange events will stop." The voice stated. "Does that mean y/n will return to us?" Tae asked.

"False, all entities will stay in the world they're currently." The voice added. "Does that mean, that Y/N wherever she is, she will be..." Tae spoke. "Trapped forever. Shit this is bad!" Jungkook cursed.

"Repair time 24hrs 30mins." The voice spoke. "Hey you lil shoe, wait!" Tae exclaimed. "Delay the event until we find our friend." Jungkook stated a condition.

"Unable to fulfill request, your world co exists with other dangerous worlds. We can not risk lives of other entities just for one." The voice stated.

"Damn, it! We have to get her back now." Jungkook spoke. "Wraning: Entity Y/N, in Area 13. Red Zone." The voice beeped along. "What's a red zone?" Tae asked. "Unsafe habitat for humans." The voice explained.

"She is somewhere dangerous! It is due to your fault that she fell into somewhere dangerous. At least for us to help her return, I request you to open the portal fully to allow our passage." Jungkook stated.

"Request granted on one condition: No weapons allowed. We can't let you harm entities of other world." The voice stated.

"I accept." Jungkook said. Taehyung's eyes widened.
22 hour has passed.

"Hey, man! Thanks for hiring us!" A man thanked. "The gear for the rope jumping is all set towards the next building." The man added.

Taehyung was shocked. Jungkook bought rope climbing people to jump into the portal.

"I need a moment to let this sink in! How did I go from pocky game with Y/N to this?!" Taehyung scrunched his nose.

"Actually, Taehyung. You will stay." Jungkook looked at Tae. "What?! No boy, you stay. You don't even know how to fight." Tae defended.

"Exactly, I don't know how to fight but if you go first and something happens then we all will lose." Jungkook touched Taehyung's shoulder in order to explain.