Repair

"Y/N, why did I kiss you through a cloth?" He asked. "Beacuse I'm unsanitary?" You raised an eyebrow nervously.

Jungkook sighed. "Obviously no."

"Wait! It's because of th-" He cut you off. "Correct. We are humans from different worlds, direct skin contact would make them repair the glitch. By erasing our presence from the world." He looked at you.

"We don't belong here. There is a chance that direct skin contact with those can make them dissapear them from us." He smiled.

"Of course unlike our apartment where the universe overlap, we fell into the world. So there's a chance they won't dissapear. We won't know until we don't verify." He added to the explanation.

Those ugly monsters were closing in. "Hey, if we both fell into this world so can we physically touch each other?" You thought. "You wanna try?" He asked. "No risks." You replied quickly.

He went closer to the door. He removed his gloves. "Touching one of them it is. They're right outside." He shivered slightly.

He touched the door knob. "Jungkook, just open the door slightly. Only enough for their arms to come through. I'll touch and see it real quick." You spoke.

Jungkook licked his dry lips. "Yeah. Right." He said.

"Before that, can you sing for me?" You asked. He raised an eyebrow. "Who knows we might die." You states.

He smiled and took a deep breath. "You are the cause of my euphoria..yeah yeah yeah." He sang beautifully. His melodic was wanting you to melt into the air. Be free from all kinds of ties and fly away.

He finished the song smoothly. He looked at your wide open face. "There has been another song I've been working over."he spoke.

"We are our of time. I'll surely sing that song for you. I promise." He smiled. "Promise." You smiled back.

The next thing that happened was the last thing you'd want. The arm of one of those things passed right through the stomach of Jungkook. From back to front.

But the arm vanished into purple black dust. Jungkook fell down on the floor. You rushed to his side. "Jungkook?! Are you ok?!" You asked.

"Yes, it started to vanish as soon as it touched me. So I'm not wounded." He showed you his stomach.

You sighed in releif. Without any next thought you hugged him. "I've been here for a day and not even got shock but in this moment I felt as if I got a heart attack." You buried your face in his chest, taking in his vanilla smell.

"Hey, Jungkook. I'm happy that you're safe." You smiled and pulled back. "The creature vanished at the direct contact. Does that mean that mean we would have to run naked to go around safely?" You smirked.

Jungkook's eyes widened and he blushed. "What are you waiting for, strip boy." You smirked.

$#$

"What the actual fuck?!" Tae exclaimed. The men who were of the rope Jumping were looking at you and Jungkook with wide eyes. "I know we were paid to not ask any questions but What the fuck?!" They screamed.

"We pulled back two people and at that naked!" The other one spoke. "Don't worry. Your memories of this event will be vanished. Gather your equipments and leave." The system voice commanded. They were deadass shocked to core.

"Y/N." Tae mumbled but audible enough to be hear. "Tae." You turned to him and were about to run and hug but he threw a jacket on your face.

"Wear it. Quick." He spoke. Then looked at Jungkook who already wore back his clothes.

You zipped up Taehyung's oversized coat. You ran into his arms and hugged him. He rested his head in the crook of your neck.

"I really thought I would never see you again." He squeezed you. "Welcome back. Y/N." He smiled.

He carassed your cheeks after pulling back. "Imma hug the life out of you." You hugged him again.

Taehyung mouthed Jungkook a 'Thank You.'

"Repair Completed." The system voice spoke. Jungkook's heart dropped at that moment.

"Oh, it's that voice thingy. It talked to me when I fell in the lala land." You stated. "Repair completed. I repeat. The gaps in the world will be closed permanently now." The voices spoke.

Your eyes widened. "What did it say?!" You spoke. "The gap in the worlds will be closed. Standby." It repeated. Bringing pain to Jungkook with every word.

You turned to look at Jungkook. "Jungkook, did you know this?! Did you?!" You yelled. Suddenly his balance went off and he fell on his stomach.

"Jungkook!" You and Tae rushed to see him. Blood was coming from his back. "He's wounded. Why didn't you tell me first?!" Tae exclaimed. "He lied to me that he was perfectly fine! So that I don't worry!" You covered your mouth and kneeled beside him.

"We need to call an ambulance from his world. Use his phone!" Tae commanded. You searched in his bag. "It's not anywhere. It must've fell off when we were with those monsters!" You cried.

"The gap will close now." The voice spoke for one last time. Jungkook's body started to vanish slowly from the lower portion.

You touched his face. "No, No! This can't happen!" You cried. "He will be out there bleeding! No one knows! He will die!" You cried more as you touched his face.

Jungkook completely vanished now. "No! No!" You yelled. You looked up in the sky towards the red boxes.

"BRING HIM BACK TO ME NOW!" Your voice commanding. Strong with every word. Your eyes showing fire. Your anger had overtaken you.

You were in pain which you never felt ever before. Taehyung was shocked by this form of yours. He remembered that you used to say that friends are just people you can make new ones but now look at you.

"Hello, due to our negligence in repairing the world and allowing parallel universes to collide. We have a proposal for you." The voice stated. By now you hated this voice.

"Proposal? What proposal?" You asked confusedly.

#$#

The book is about to end!! Haha Haha but not yet!