Choices

"Due to our negligence, you met a person from another world and formed a bond and got attached. Due to this we will give you two options." The voice spoke.

Little did you know it was not only you who was listening to the choices that they had to chose.

"Full memory wipe of these events and remain in your world." The stupid voice stated. "Cross worlds." It spoke the second option.

"Cross worlds?" You asked. "You will go to his dimension." It explained. "However the decisions of you crossing worlds will be permanent. All memories of you will be wiped from this world. Your complete existence will be gone." It added.

You and Tae were shocked. Your eyes shaking slightly.

"You have 30 minutes to decide." The voice closed of.

What?! What do I chose?!  The jump gear workers vanished along with Jungkook. They were from his world. They must be there but what if they went away. Jungkook is hurt because of me...what if he bleed out and die?!  If I chose him I will have to completely forget about this life. This is bad. To save Jungkook, I'll never be able to see Tae again.

"Oh, fuck?!" Tae exclaimed all of a sudden. "What?! Why did you scream?!" You snapped. "Oh, I got scared by the sudden buzz of my phone." Tae stated. He opened his phone to check the notification.

"Y/N...this is a horrible time for this but you have to listen. The wattpad contest you entered to win 100,000 USD. You're selected as a finalist." Tae showed you the phone. You grabbed his phone and saw it with your own and covered your mouth with your hand.

"Holy shit! I won the money! I'll even get to work as a full time artist! See, Jungkook helped me with these part." You spoke then went sad again. "Jungkook." You touched the phone on your head with sadness.

What should I do now? This is the start of the career I always dreamed of. But I don't want to end my life here..I don't want to lose Jungkook too.

"28 minutes left to make a choice." The voice added. Your tears were streaming down your face.

"Tae, what should I do?" You looked at him. "I can't answer that for you Y/N. But I will not stand in the way of what you chose." Tae came and hugged you.

"That's not fair. Be mean to me or say something that makes it hard for me to leave." You spoke. "I know." He weakly smiled.

"I don't want to leave you..it will be like severing my right hand." You stated and pulled him in a hug again and pulled back.

"I have to make a call." You pulled out your phone. You dialed the number and put it on your ear.

"Hello..mumma." You spoke. "Honey..how have you bee-" You cut her off. "I don't have much time for this all. Dad is not a nice person. Please leave him." You stated.

"When he was happy our day was perfect but when he was upset it would be for us to even not take an extra breath." Your voice trembled.

"Watching his toxic behaviour towards you and you calling it love every time was like swallowing a glass peice. I saw him hurt you, hurt us!" You yelled.

"Because of you, my notion of love is broken. The prettiest boy in the whole universe looked at me with loving eyes and I..I wanted to punch his pretty face." You broke into tears. Tae listened to all this with shock.

"All because of you I had to deny love, you tarnished the name of love. After I was kicked out, you never looked for me! What kind of a mom are you! I hate you!" You cried.

"Y/N..your father and I are divorced. We got in a huge fight the moment he kicked you out. The same night I left the house with all of my belongings." She stated to your shock.

"I've not talked to him since. I've been trying and trying to call you but it won't reach." She spoke.

"Y/N, I hate your father so much. I've hated him for years but I tolerated it beacuse you were a kid back then and needed a nice upbringing with money." She explained. "When I found out he kicked you out I had no reason to stay with him and when I said it was for love, it was for my love for you. Honey, you're the best thing that happened to me." She had soft tears pouring down on her face.

Tears streamed down your own face. All this time you misunderstood her. "I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry for the things I said. I love you mom! I'm out of time. I love you the most!" You said.

"Out of time?! What?!" You didn't want to answer her. You cut the call and cried your eyes out.

Tae came to your side. "Actually I'm mad at you too." You pointed at him. "What?!" He exclaimed.

"Who the hell kisses someone and says they'll be leaving for 5 years!" You exclaimed. "Really? You're doing this now?" He frowned.

"Yes, I've been wanting to say this but I was afraid of confrontation!" You whined slightly.

"Are you fucking kidding me?! You're two steps away from shifting to another universe?!" He yelled. "And you're screaming about me going for 5yrs." He sighed.

"How is it different?! You're leaving for your career and say that you're in so love with me, so then why not stay! Do you know how hard it was for me to kiss you and digest the fact that you're leaving for 5 years! You're like top 10 toxic anime men!" You frowned more.

"What watch your mouth! Short ass!" He fought back.

"You?!" You screamed. "I was making myself financially strong because you wanted to become an artist and it is an incredibly risky field! I wanted to support you!" He explained and blushed.

Your eyes widened. "Tae.." You blushed slightly. You failed to notice 2 different kinds of love around you; Jungkook and Taehyung. Two flowers blossomed for you and both of them different and beautiful and life made you chose between one.

Your crouched down. "And I thought you were leaving me like I didn't matter." You spoke lightly. "You're the one who would be leaving me like I don't matter." He weakly smiled.

"10 minutes left." The voice stated. "Fuck! What should I chose?! I don't wanna leave you but I want to be with Jungkook too?!" You screamed in panick.

"He crossed a whole universe for you and is about to die for you!" Tae exclaimed. Tae laid on your lap to calm you down.

"Do you like me or not? Put me out of misery." He stated. "I liked you from the first moment I saw you and it grew over me but.." You stopped.

"So will you be my girlfriend? But still you spoke a but." He sighed. "I'm afraid that all we will have will be screaming matches because our personalities are same. We both fight a lot and I don't want to lose you." You explained.

"Be it a 100 fight or what but I would still want to give us a chance." He stated. "Tae..I wanna be with you but Jungkook...he's the person I've wanted emotionally." You cried.

"Hey, don't cry." Tae touched your forehead with his. He carassed your cheek.

"You disliked Jungkook but you took his side right now. What happened?" You asked. Tae was taken aback.

"I will tell you what happened and this might tell you who to chose. He's more than he shows to you." Tae stated and stared in your eyes.

"7 minutes left." The voice spoke.

$#$

What could it be about Jungkook?
Any guesses!