On the couch

The last time you saw the ghost boy's body frame was in your balcony and you swear he looked at yoy before vanishing into black particles.

The next day you and Tae were sitting in a neighborhood bakery with dark circles under your eyes, due to the events of previous night.

"Let's talk about last night, Y/N. You have to move out of that place!" He sternly told you.

"You're right tae." You slightly smiled. "Something's wrong, where's the but." He sighed.

"But..."Singing the word slightly. "We fear the unknown but when we know about it and understand it we know what it means and don't fear anymore. We need to know what's lurking behind." You explained with a sly smile.

"I'll fucking throw you into a volcano, anyone else can die exploring but not you." Tae stated as he rested his face in his palm.

"None of the previous owners died. Let's make a deal, let's talk with previous owners and if the reasons are valid, I'll move out. Deal?" You smirked with an raised eyebrow.

Tae looked at you with dedicated eyes. "Deal." He stated. "How will you contact the previous owner?" Tae asked.

"Don't worry, I have my ways." Brushing through your luscious locks.

#$#

Sitting in a restuarant with the previous tenant you and Tae looked at each other.

"Thank you for coming her Jackson." You smiled. He was wearing glasses and was definitely handsome but had that anxious look on his face as he fixed glasses which were falling from his flawless nose.

"Why'd you move out of the apartment, Jackson?" Tae asked as he inched closer by rested his face on his palms.

"I-I had to move out because.." He was afraid to finish. "Tell us why?" You asked.

"No. You'll think I'm crazy." He stuttered hiding his face into the depths of his.

"Don't worry, Tae here just has a resting bitch face. Believe us we won't judge." You smiled. "Believe us." Tae added.

"The reason I moved out it..I had a housemate called Jennie..it all started when she said that our 3rd housemate is cute.. the thing was.." His was slowly turning into a whisper as his black tshirt was slowly getting sweaty.

"We didn't have a 3rd housemate." He barely spoke. You and Tae looked at each other.

"Can you describe?" Tae asked. "5'10, black doe eyes, ebony dark hair, arm full of tattoos, a tiny waist and very handsome." He stated.

"That's how Jennie described him." He added. Tae inched to your ear. "Does the ghost boy look like this?" He asked.

"Yes.." You mumbled. "Where is Jennie, your housemate. We can try and talk to her." Tae stated with his deep voice.

"About that..I'm coming there.." Jackson's voice slowly turning squeaky. "One night I returned from my work. She was sitting infront of the sofa and staring at it endlessly..she even yelled at me when I spoke, she told me that he was resting but I DIDN'T SEE ANYONE." He said trying hard to breath. Tae got up and gave him water and slow Pat on the back.

Covering your mouth, trying to control your smile. "Don't try to hide it. Creep." Tae stated.

"Sorry, it's all just so fascinating." Your statement made Jackson shocked.

Parallel Lines || Jungkook x Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें