His life

His shirt was now opened completely, his abs worth of drooling were visible again. Then he completely dropped his shirt on the floor.

You were a blushing mess and you also didn't want to look away.

"Wear your shirt back! It's not fair that you know that I'm looking!" Covering your eyes slightly.

"Damn, he's such a good drawing refrence." You almost drooled.

"Come to daddy!" He smiled and suddenly his gaze became sharp as if he's lookin at you.

'Wait is he looking at me." You mumbled. "Can you see me?" It rather came our as a squeak.

He started coming towards the bed, his arms were at the foot of the mattress now, as he started to lean and come towards the bed.

Now your knees were up, and he was almost touching you, his gaze piercing right through you, his expression dedicated to who knows what.

From up this close you could smell his scent clearly, his few hairs lying infront of his eyes, his piercing shining while resting on the eyebrow. His arm full of tattoo flexed his biceps.

You were practically drooling. Then suddenly you slapped yourself. "Wtf am I doing, I need to protect, a girl went missing due to him." Bringing yourself back to senses.

His face started to get closer, and it seemed as if both of you looked at each others lips, well at least you did.

Your subconscious wanting to get away but your heart not so. Suddenly you were about to push him but he changed his path to the side.

"Chuggy." He squeezed your poodle. You were left dumbfounded.

"I'm quiet envious of you." He said and cuddled your brown poodle. "Of course he was going to chuggy." You rolled your eyes.

"You're lucky to be a dog, you have a cute owner who cares for you and you are pampered." He smiled and ran his hands through chuggy's hairs.

"I..on the other hand.." His expression became unexplainable sad. "Hey, what's wrong?" You asked as if he could hear your worried words.

"Just wake me up, when it's all over." He mumbled before falling into his slumber.

His arm laid infront of him. "I don't know what's happening, but I hope it gets better." You said and held his hand, very well knowing that now he will disappear in to black shiny dust.

You felt his warmth, his big hand comforted you and somehow unknowingly yours to him.

As he was about to completely fade away, his eyes met yours all of him dissapeared into thin air.

"Cool now I got the bed to myself." You sighed in releif and laid down on your back and stretched your body a bit.

On the other hand, Jungkook saw you disappear to his surprise and was confused.

$#$

"Yes, I've packed the lunch for both of us." The doe eyed boy talked on the phone with the same honey voiced man.

He put the lunch in a brown small jute bag and made his way to a flower shop.

"Oh my god, that boy over there, isn't that Jungkook." A girl whispered to another. "What? The guy on my wallpaper." The other one gasped.

"He's quite popular singer but right now I think he's under some heat. Rumors has it that in his previous concert he received a call from his older cousin saying that his mom got admitted to the hospital." The girl who had the wallpaper stated.

"Oh shoot." The other one added. "Yeah, they say that the staff heard his older cousin crying and begging him to come ASAP." The girl added again.

"So, did he end the concert?" The other one asked. "Actually no, he was actually smiling the whole time and sung all of his songs." The rumor girl explained.

"That's bad of a person, putting his career before family." The other one tsked. "Shh..he might hear you." The rumor girl slightly whispered.

Jungkook on the other hand heard it all, holding the bouquet in his hands he weakly smiled.

"Omg, that's Jungkook." Another girl said and clicked a pic. Jungkook turned towards that girl.

He walked towards her. "Can I see your phone?" He put his hand forward, the nervous girl followed what he said.

"Horrible." Jungkook stated and deleted the pic. "I'm sorry, it's just I'm a big fa-" Before she could complete Jungkook clicked a selfie of himself and gave the girl her phone.

Then he made his way to the hospital, making his way to the reception and singing in.

The flower bouquet fell from his hands as the person he wanted to give them to rejected them, the petals flowing here and there.

No one knows how a few of them fell un your hands.

$#$

Sorey for the short part.
Anyone who is wondering when I update.
I'll try to update on Saturdays and Mondays