Choices IV

"Nope dying is not on my to do list, shortie." Jungkook assured laughingly. "Ah cool! But if you did I would've started bullying everyone under me." Jimin teased.

"Please don't bully others." Jungkook stated. "Is now a right time to talk, hyung?" Jungkook asked after he heard multiple moan sounds from the back and then some thud and smacks.

"Just some friends." Jimin rolled is eyes. "Um..I'm not sure how to say this in the least messed up way, but do you remember the girl in my apartment?" Jungkook asked.

"Of course, you talk about her all the time. Y/N." Jimin smiled remembering how Jungkook described you.

"Y/N, your girlfriend from another dimension. How can I forget her." Jimin chuckled. "Jiminsii. I love you, just incase." Jungkook said as a precautionary measure.

"Eww, your bro said I love you." His friends fake gagged from behind. Jimin rolled his eyes and looked back at the phone.

"I always love you more." Jimin smiled. His friends were shocked and called how manly it was. "Why the sudden love confession though?" Jimin asked.

"5 minutes to make choice." The voice called out. "Hyung, I'm going to her world. This will be the last time you see me. I want you to know that everything I own is yours now. You're the beneficiary in everything." Jungkook finished.

"What do you mean? Define 'Going to her world'" Jimin stated. "Hyung, I'm sorry but this is the last goodbye. I love you a lot. Bye." Jungkook said and cut off.

"Wait! What do you mean?!" Jimin kept screaming at his phone. Jimin thought for a second and picked up his back.

"Acc to the livestream he was on his rooftop. If I leave I'll be able to reach in 7 minutes." Jimin declared and started running.

He rushed down the stairs of his house and started running on the streets hearing a few curses. He found himself infront of Jungkook's apartment building and he rushed up to the rooftop stairs.

He opened the rooftop gate and yelled "Jungkook!" To his surprise he found a girl, just like how Jungkook described standing on the rooftop. Her hair flowing and it seemed as if she wore a male jacket from the size of it.

"You know Jungkook?" The girl asked. "Y/N.." Jimin mumbled under his breath. "Wait...if you're here then where is Jungkook?" Jimin asked.

On the other side the same went with Taehyung. "If you're here then where is Y/N?!" He held the hand of the doe eyed boy infront of him.

"Wait..Jungkook showed me a picture of you before. You're-" You were cut off by him. "His older brother, Park Jimin. He shares our mother's surname and I our father's." Jimin explained so no confusion arises.

"You know who I am?" You asked as your hairs blew from the wind. "Yes, Jungkook kept me updated on everything that has happend." Jimin added.

"Last we talked, my brother said that he was going to your world. Do you know where he is?" Jimin asked politely. Your eyes went wide with fear, your breath becoming uneasy.

"What?! Jungkook/Y/N went to my world?!" Jungkook and you exclaimed together.

On the other hand Taehyung got up from the floor and threw a chair with full force down the roof. "What the fuck?! We thought you were passed out?! What now?!" He yelled at Jungkook.

You and Jungkook knew you both messed up real bad.

You explained everything to Jimin. "So, I see that you and him both crossed each other's worlds by mistake." Jimin looked the other way. A hysterical expression he was wearing with the word 'Karma' ringing in his mind.

"Jungkook left you behind, that's so messed up." You stated. "Huh?" Jimin turned around. "I'd do the same. I would trade him for something awesome. He put all his money for me so irresponsible of him what if I buy drugs?" Jimin shrugged with a smirk.

"No buying of drugs unless you're a chemist." You pointed at him. Jimin looked at you with the psychopath expression that Jungkook used to wear.

Both of them are messed up?! Does this expression run in their family or what?! Scary?!
Also, fuck! I crossed a whole dimension for a boy and he's not even here!!
Wait! Jungkook also crossed the whole world for me. Cutee. He really just left everything behind for me! That fucking hot man!  My heart is going to burst! I'm going to marry him one day.
But we are now in each other's worlds..

You were blushing furiously with a guilt of not seeing him yet.

"Sorry to interrupt but please confirm your choice of staying in this world. If you are staying then press confirm and if not then press cancel." The repair said and two boxes popped in front of you.

They were glowing red. The same choices were presented infront of Jungkook. Shoot.

"What do I chose?!" Jungkook yelled. "Fuck not this again?!" Tae groaned. Jungkook touched Taehyung's shoulder.

"Don't worry, we will get through this." Jungkook assured.

Me and y/n are like oil and where he's water and calms everything. He's docile and calm. They really would make a great couple. He just left everything behind for her.

"This is so stupid. Y/N is facing the same choices, right now." Tae rolled his eyes and groaned.

Tae looked up at the sky. "Tell her to get back!" Tae yelled. "Your decisions will be only yours. I will not influence it in anyways. Have fun." The voice closed off.

"What did you just say?!" Tae yelled. "Don't bother that thing is a shit peice." Jungkook assured. 

Jungkook rested his chin on his hand. "Both you and I are here, there's no reason for her to stay. Right?" Jungkook asked. "It is but what if both of you make the decision of stay!" Tae sighed.

Suddenly Jungkook's eyes started to get teary. "You're rooting for me and her?" He asked. "So what? You just crossed a whole dimension for a girl who isn't even your girlfriend. You hopeless romantic idiot." Tae looked away.

"Alright." Jungkook wiped his soft tears. Tae taken back from the gesture. "Chuggy, me and you are here. There's no way she's going to stay." Jungkook stated.

On the other hand you looked up at the sky. "Please tell Jungkook to come back!" You stated.

"I can't let his cute but psychopath brother become a serial killer from Jungkook's abandonment. He has to comeback for his career. Tell him!" You punched the red boxes.

"I will not influence any decisions." The voice closed off. You looked at Jimin.

"You're here! I'm here! And obviously he's rich as fuck so all the things he need are here. He should comeback." You stated and explained stuff to Jimin.

"But there's a chance he might think the same and stay there. Carefully girl." Jimin stated for your own good.

"Tiktok juliet! Time is up! Chose!" The repair voice stated with a bit hysterical voice.

"I chose-" Jungkook and you closed off by choosing a choice

$#$

Hahah, what do you think they chooses?