The bet

5 years ago:

"If anything like this happens again! Wait for me!" You yelled to Jungkook where you both were able to see each other last time by the mercy of the repair.

Everything you wished for shattered in minutes.

"Well, my job here is done. Enjoy, Goodbye." The repair spoke. Your eyes were furious.

"You bitch is this funny to you!" You yelled. "No, on the contrary I'm a lover of romance. I simply think that you do not deserve either of them." It stated. Your eyes went wide and wind blew your hair.

"Neither Taehyung or Jungkook hesitated to save you from the other world. But you...who thought he was going to bleed to death took every minute to decide what to do where as he gave up everything in seconds to be with you." The system mockingly stated.

"You don't know what love is. You don't deserve him. You're wasting his love. Everyone chases after anything and that's right but love is not what you seek. He deserves someone better than you and he will find someone." The stupid repair explained.

"Don't worry. I will have it rewritten. You can trade his fame, money and everything but not him." The system added.

Your eyes were wide and shaking, everything but him. "What do you say? Huh?" The system mockingly added.

"Sounds like a great deal, except Jungkook left everything to me." Jimin said and slurped his boba.

You looked up at the repair box. "Go to hell. Money, fame and everything I wanted. I'll earn them with my own hand. You jerk!" You threw a punch in the air.

"Jungkook left everything to Jimin and I respect his wishes!" You yelled. "Who are you to tell me weather I'm worthy of Jungkook or not. It's for him to decide!" You argued back.

"Hahahah." The system laughed. "She's pretty feisty, I see why Jungkook liked it." Jimin thought.

"Let's make a bet then. Huh? Juliet." The system teased. It was not like a system anymore but a devil for your love story.

"What bet? Does it involve punching your face." You rolled your eyes. "Chase after your dream, get everything you wanted and come back here. Trade everything you earned for him." The system placed the bet.

The wind blew along with your shock. "Are you kidding?! Who knows how long will that take?!" You exclaimed. "What if he marries someone else?! And that to Tae." You added.

"Sounds like your problem homie." The system added. "Ok, you're on. I'll see you!" You turned around with full determination and started walking away. "I'll claw my way up. So wait for me. My koo." You walked and grabbed Jimin's wrist along the way.

Back to present:

"And that's how I'm here. My vanilla scented softener." You smiled at the most handsome man for you.

"I'm glad you feel the same, because I just traded everything for you." You smiled at him.
Suddenly he turned towards the water and jumped in.

Your eyes were in shock. "Yes, it's cold. Doesn't feel like a dream." He chuckled and brushed back his hair.

You jumped in the water too. "Weather I'm reality or not. Why don't you find out by touching me." You said and walked closer to him with a grim smile.

He was about to touch you but pulled his hand back. "What if you shatter if I touch you?" He asked.

You grabbed his hand and intertwined your fingers with his. Tears brimming in your eyes. "I..you're here." He said and pulled you inside tight embrace.

Resting his head on your shoulder and taking you scent in.

You pulled back and grabbed on his waist. You caressed his cheek. "Hey, Jungkook. You probably have millions of questions in your mind. But I only have one." You smirked at him. "Can I have you tonight?" You smiled innocently but the words being the opposite.

"Take whatever you like." He smiled and traced your hand. "Wait...you and Jiminsii dated." His face became angry.

You squished his cheeks. "You're jealous." You chuckled. "Your brother is weird..so no." You added with a smile.

"What happened was. As my popularity grew a lot of handsome men pursued me. A lot of temptations. So one day I went to his apartment and said 'Jiminsii, marry me' he turned his psychopath smile to me and denied straight up." You explained.

Back at that time:

"But..you're Aromantic anyways. This fake marriage wards off both of my and yours suitors." You proposed. "Welp, pay me." He smirked.

"Done, we husband and wife now." You laughed hysterically.

You used to ask Jimin to be shirtless and dominate a teddy bear for drawing references.  "Beautiful, perfect. Thanks oppa." You winked at him.

Back to present:

"People used to ship us hardcore." You smiled. "I never knew hyung was an Aromantic." Jungkook thought.

"Jungkook, for the past few years I had the world in my hand." You said and cupped the water and it poured down from the finger gaps. "But all I wanted was you." You smiled. Remembering the times you used to lay on the bed and listen to his songs to calm you.

"I don't know what spell you put me under but don't get me wrong from the fake marriage." You pushed his hair back. "I tried to explore love with others but I guess once a guy crossed worlds twice for you it's hard to move on." You smiled.

Hovering over his lips. "Those are the words, I wish I could say to you. Jungkook." Your tears dropped as the water kept dropping from your hand. It was all your hallucination.

You've imagined what you would've said to him at least a millions of times now.

"Hey, baby koo. Whenever you are I hope you're happy." You smiled weakly with the tears.

It's been 5 years and you achieved everything.

"I made a bet with the repair. You know? I returned to the rooftop every single time and night after I achieved my fame." You looked af the sky and let the wind brush at your lips.

You played his song and hugged your phone. "I don't think we can be more than parallel line Jungkook." You cried and your breath hitched.

"Hey juliet. Don't cry." You suddenly heard the repair voice and looked infront of you. A dialogue box in front of you. With the choices yes or no to go to be with him.

"Would you like to go to him now?" The repair voice sounded more like a person showing kindness to you right now.

$#$

End is near peeps :(