Another Dimension

"Y/n! No, no, no..." Jungkook touched the unbroken glass boundary of the rooftop in his world.

"What the hell is wrong with him, he was dancing with someone imaginary?" Someone chuckled.

"Did his imaginary girlfriend ditch him?" The  one who was recording laughed.

Jungkook ignored those how he used to. "Taehyung!" He turned around and got up but the people crowded him.

"Excuse me. Please move!" He kindly requested, still not losing the calm. "The face isn't that Jungkook!" One exclaimed.

"Is he on drugs?" Comments on comments kept coming on the worried boy. "Please stop recording and let me through." He pleased.

That is it, he snapped. "Is this funny to you?! Seeing someone in distress and laughing at them!" He spoke up. "Oh, so now the crazy guy is lecturing us." Someone rolled their eyes.

"Is he doing this for attention? He's clearly off his meds." The one recording commented.

No one was helping Jungkook, it was painful. "17. I can hurt 17 people here and get away without a criminal record." He heard a voice and turned to see the friend of the guy he kissed.

"I'm Min Yoongi. You all must know me. So let the boy through and delete all those recording and I shouldn't hear a word about this." He threatened. "Hey, I'm Namjoon. We are just special beings. We can see both worlds. We saw what happened. Hurry and find the girl!" Namjoon patted the younger ones hair and let him go.

On the other side Tae was broken and was walking along with the crowd he went downstairs to see the conditions of the two fallen people.

Any fall above 4 floor or 98 feet is...lethal. they're saying he's dead, if he is then what about Y/N.

Suddenly Jungkook grabbed his hand. "Taehyung, I can't come beyond this point in your world." Jungkook explained.

"Y/N..I need to know about her." Jungkook added. "Would you mind coming back later and telling me?" Jungkook asked the broken man softly.

The man nodded.

How did we go from Y/N being all jealous and smiling to us waiting for the bad news.

Jungkook took out his jacket and wrapped it around Taehyung. He hugged him tight. Taehyung had known you longer and fell in love with you, while Jungkook had known you a little and needed you in his life.

Taehyung melted into the hug and broke down into tears. Jungkook patted his head and finally pulled away and walked back and sat on the stairs

It has been an hour, Jungkook clenched his chest, he never knew that he would need you so much and regretted that he didn't confess.

He was crying when he heard footsteps only to see it was someone else but then he saw Taehyung.

He was holding one heel that you wore. What was horrifying was it was bloody. Tae who still wore the jacket same way Jungkook put on him was looking down as the blood trickled down the shoe and fell on the floor which was raining and walked away.

"JUNGKOOK YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE THIS!" Tae exclaimed.

$#$

Tae suddenly woke up with a shock. Only to find Jungkook holding his hand. Tae looked at a note.

"Wake me up, before you leave." It read.

Tae started to recap last night:

"Jungkook you won't beleive this." Tae exclaimed. "Taehyung, you're talking with a guy from another world." Jungkook stated.

"I went to the station to ask about her, they told me that they found only a single body and not find another girl, then I showed them this shoe and they couldn't see it!" Tae hastily explained and Jungkook understood it all.

"What?! They didn't find anything!" Jungkook exclaimed. "Yes and that's not all. Her social media pages, her number, everything about her is gone. Even her pictures!" Tae showed his phone.

Jungkook cover his mouth with his hand. "The previous missing tenant from your world." Jungkook mumbled. "Yes, that's exactly what happening." Tae nodded.

Tae came back to the present. He took a pillow and smashed it on Jungkook's head.

"What was the reason? Bi-" Jungkook immideatly stopped. "Sorry, I almost cursed at you." Jungkook apologized.

Tae showed his bitch face. "Anyways you gotta let go. I'm not intrested in men currently." Tae spoke.

"Oh crap, sorry. I just didn't want to let you go. You're the only connection with Y/N." Jungkook spoke.

A bark came from the other side of the bed. "Chuggy hasn't eaten at all, he's looking for his missing owner." Jungkook hugged the small dog.

"Let's go Tae." Jungkook stated. "To where?" Taehyung asked. "To the rooftop. I have to verify something." Jungkook explained.

As they were walking on the rooftop. "Verifying what exactly and why have you tied so many pigeons their legs with a string?" Tae asked.

"You'll see." Jungkook reached the top first and allowed the pigeons to fly.

"She had no body found, just like the previous tenant only me and you remember her. Our Y/N must've fallen to another dimension." Jungkook explained.

Suddenly the saw the birds vanishing in mid air. "Look, there's the portal. They vanished from there." Jungkook said and let go of the strings.

"Holy shit this is crazy." Tae gasped. "I wouldn't beleive that she's dead until I hold her dead body in my arms." Jungkook was determined.

"Dead or alive, I'm going to find her." Jungkook turned and looked at Tae. His hair were blowing around with the wind.

Jungkook had changed his clothes. He was determined to find you.

$#$

Haha this is fun!