Kissing your bestie

He touched your cheek and squeezed them and woke you up in a flash.

"You're bored to death, this is not working." He stated and sighed. "Wait, put it back on and I'll be serious this time." You spoke as your rubbed your eyes like a kitten.

"Yea. Let's try a different tactic." He added. "What?" You questioned him as quick as he said. "Let's felid study this" He spoke after a small pause, not understanding what he meant.

He understood your perplexed expression and slightly chuckled.

"I meant, try to date someone." He explained. "Oh, ok. Lemme just kidnap someone off the street." You added. "Haha, no! They'll scream too much for a romantic event." He spoke as he faced you completely.

"Do you have anyone you like?" He questioned to your surprise. "No." You bluntly added as you got up.

He got up too. "Oh really?" He spoke and started approaching you and you were taking steps backwards slowly.

"Your saying that no one put you in a position like this." He smirked as his hand went on the side of your head on the book shelf, trapping you.

"Approached you and your heart didn't race." He spoke rather whispered in your ears.

Your heartbeat definently paced as a blush creeped on your face. "J-Jungkook, if you approach anyone like this. Their heart will race." You stated.

Understanding your words he took his one hand and hid his face from the blush. "Haha, sorry." He stated.

He was standing in the same position and you couldn't help but adore his figure.

"Yeah, no, I don't like anyone romantically right now." You explained. Standing in the same position which slightly looked wrong.

"Oh really, what about Taehyung?" He asked all of a sudden. A blush creeped on your face.

"T-Tae is just my friend, Jungkook." You explained. "Oh really? I've seen you diving at your phone when his text comes." He added.

"Also he has his own notification sound, and no matter what mood you're in, you always smile." He explained.

Your face was becoming red. "I don't have a crush on him! You have a crush on him!" You exclaimed. "I was about to say that you mist really like him as a friend, but, so it's really a crush?" He smirked.

"I mean, it's normal to wait for your friends text and your heart skips a beat when it appears." You added nervously. "No." He bluntly said.

"How do you know you have a crush on someone?" You asked. "Well, you imagine them being more then just friends." He spoke the answer.

"99°/• of times I thought it was alright to imagine you kissing your bestie because they're hot!" You exclaimed and squeezed your face.

"Just ask him on a date." He spoke. "For research." He winked.

The next day you were preparing for the date. "Ok, so..option one or two?" You held two of your dresses in your arms and showed it to your romance coach.

"You would look good in both." He smiled. "Should I bring flowers or not? Would it be too much?" Your indecisive ass couldn't make it's own decisions.

"At least bring yourself." He added. "This is bad! What if he says no and blocks me from his existence." You held Jungkook's shoulder and shook him back and forth. He was nervously laughing.

"Wait..you're asking him for research purpose, if he rejects tell him the reason." Jungkook shrugged and you finally noticed that your shaking had made his shirt fall a bit of his shoulders, exposing his collar bone.

You quickly apologized with a slight blush. "You got this, Y/N! Go get him!" Jungkook cheered. "I got this!" You spoke and went to change but came back and sat down near his foot.

"I can't do this." You whined. He picked you up in bridal style and sat you in your room and threw your dress over your. Forcing you to change. He helped you dress up.

He picked you back up and threw you out of the house. "I beleive in you! Now bye!" He said and slammed the door shut on your face to your surprise.

Jungkook's phone suddenly rang and it was from his hyung. "Jungkook...mom is-" Jungkook's eyes widened in slight fear.

On the other side you were in Tae's university now and looked at his schedule.

You were even holding a boba for him. Your nervousness was growing as you were moving closer to his class.

You took a quick sip of the boba to calm your nerves.

Then there you saw him, standing outside of his class, his handsome structure getting defined by the shirt he wore and those khaki trousers.

He really likes 90s style. He was looking at his phone. You almost forgot how handsome he was.

Then a girl called for him. "Taehyung, do you have a moment?" She asked. "Thanks for last night." She smiled. "No problem." Tae gave her a cold shoulder, she must've not passed his vibe check.

"What happened last night? He didn't answer my text last night." You questioned yourself nervously and the next thing you saw broke your heart.

The girl pulled him by his neck and kissed him and he kissed her back.

"Is he..taken?" The question popped in your mind as your heart dropped and on the other side Jungkook could feel the breeze on his black clothes.

#$#

<

3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Happy birthday to chim!!!

13.10.21