cнαpтer 33

Quote of the chapter: "I'm so sorry but I love you." Lie by BIGBANG

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 33

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Sasuke, where are you going?" Kakashi had asked to which Sasuke turned back to him.

And it was the first time that Kakashi had saw a spark of emotion at Sasuke's eyes.

"I don't know." Then he continued to walk.

"Why did you leave?" Kakashi still followed.

"It was not something I want to stay and watch." Sasuke remarked and that was the only thing he had to say in order to make Kakashi stop following him. It was like something clicked when Sasuke answered and it made Kakashi understand everything.

\\..~**~..//

It has been a week ever since Sakura confirmed the engagement and it was the top news in all of the five nations. Some reckless citizens even made it as a bet if they would really continue the wedding or end it as a joke. Because the style of their engagement-arranged marriage-is very old-fashioned.

And ever since then, Sasuke has been avoiding Sakura.

Ever since then, Sakura had felt the similar pain when Sasuke left.

Strange as it is, but it seems that Sasuke had been invisible to her. What was more strange is that the fact that she knows it, hurts her.

Time seemed like months had went by when Sakura's wedding was held after a week.

And before the wedding, she makes a letter to Sasuke.

That's what she's been doing when she wanted to say something but she could not. When Sasuke left Konoha before-she wrote a letter. But she never gave it to him since she does not have the courage to.