cнαpтer 14

Quote of the chapter: "One comes after another."

Just finished this in less than 8 hours whooop

Anyone else who is also frustrated with Sasusaku at the Naruto Gaiden or is it just me?

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 14

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The sound of the banging on her door dragged Sakura into reality. Nausea erupted in her head as she sat up. Immediately caressing her forehead, she could feel her eyes sore.

She groaned once the banging continued. "I'm coming..." She whispered and removed her body from the bed sheets.

Not bothering to check herself since she practically just woke up and she does not care anymore, she wore her slippers then head towards her door.

She left no trace of emotion when she opened her door to reveal the least person she expected to see.

"Gosh, what have you been up to lately? You didn't tell me gossips and you look like a mess!"

"Nice to see you too Ino-pig." Sakura left the door open for Ino to come in and she walked towards the bathroom.

Ino normally went inside and followed her friend's trail. She nearly had a heart attack when she heard Sakura's scream from the other room.

"What's wrong?"

Sakura came out, freaking out. "I look like a clown!" She commented frantically. Her eyes were puffy red and her hair was all tangled up-despite its length.

"Have you been crying?" Ino examined her face with her friend's thick eyelids and abnormally pinkish eyes, including the dried trail of tears.

In that moment, Sakura frowned and looked as if she was about to cry.

"What the hell happened? Come on, let's go at the living room." Letting her friend lean on her, Ino landed her at the comfy couch as she sat beside her. "You can cry if you want."

Sakura glanced at Ino before staring at the ground. "It's no use, I think I let it all out last night." She could feel Ino's pity expression showing up.