cнαpтer 12

Quote of the chapter: "What more can I do? I am still painting flowers for you." -Painting Flowers by All Time Low

Warning: Fluff ahead ;)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 12

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Naruto!" Sakura screamed and held the bars of her cage as Naruto vanished in a blink of an eye, swamping into a portal.

Sasuke targeted Taiki and used his elbow to attack his enemy's neck then teleported in order to grab Naruto. Although Naruto was already gone when Sasuke just had the time to save him.

"You bastard!" Sakura dashed a kunai towards Taiki who had his playful smirk on his mysterious features as he was down on the ground.

Taiki stayed in his current position, refusing to tilt his head. The sharp weapon went through him and he faded along with the powerful breeze.

"Damnit where is Naruto?!"

An evil laugh echoed through the woods just when Kakeru showed up. "You'll never see your friend ever again."

With every passing second, Sakura's anger would increase until she will lose control. "Why not?" She charged towards the enemy and punched him, though he was out of sight.

The man became visible when he abruptly appeared on the top of the branch. "I placed him in another dimension and the only one that has the ability to go in and out if different worlds would be me or else they would die without the capacity."

Sakura's teeth were trembling in anger while she crush her fists. She was mad, or the proper term would be-furious. "You are so dead."

However, Sakura refused to believe that Naruto would be gone in just a simple snap.

For goodness sake, he survived the fourth ninja world war and now he died because of a simple criminal? She just did not understand. She just did not believe that reality happened.

Or maybe, she just could not accept that he was gone.