cнαpтer 28

Quote of the chapter: "I never want to see another important person die in front of me again." -Uchiha Sasuke from Naruto

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 28

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The demon-like enemy continued his ear-splitting shout as it prepared itself for a rampage.

In a four-legged position, his fangs sharpened while he clenched his jaw and eyed his foes, tail swinging with its acute nails digging in the soil.

"What the hell is that?" Rina took a step back, frightened at the odd appearance.

"It seems like a demon." Hinata enabled her byakugan and observed the chakra circulation with the use of the Hyuuga clan's signature technique Gentle Fist. "He has an immense power of chakra. It can be difficult to defeat it, maybe even impossible to kill it."

"Shit." Tenten cussed, gripping on her kunai tightly as the demon howled once again.

"What is it's power?" Kakashi had asked Hinata who reacted in shock.

"I don't know. It's partly like a tailed beast..."

"That strong?" Rai had joined the conversation with his eyes widened.

Multiple corpses came once again as Kakashi cursed. He was still helping Sakura into her senses since the massive headache had entered her head and earned complex control over her body.

Tenten and Rina prepared their weapons and began attacking the corpses with Lee and Rai before they can attack the demon.

Hinata sharpened her gaze before scanning the enemy for attack. The amount of chakra is too much, causing the opponent to be overpowered. If Hinata could barge right in and stop the chakra's flow while he was observing others, defeating him might be a possible option.

"Gentle Fist Art: Eight Trigrams Sixty-Four Palms!"

Just as Kakashi parted his lips to stop Hinata's plans, Hinata had launched immediately towards the enemy and started her attack.