cнαpтer 30

Quote of the chapter: "All is worse than one." -Anonymous

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 30

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Meanwhile on Kakashi's side, during the attack of the other team, Sasuke had fought the demon with his lightning techniques. He was supposed to be set as the distraction in fighting the enemy since the demon is toxic. Which means the catch was fighting the demon, without getting himself hit.

Once Kakashi had built up the plan, Sai and Ino had fled the scene to help the citizens on the other side of the village.

Kakashi gave him this command because Sasuke is the most fit for this position. He has the power and speed of lightning so he can dodge any attack in Kakashi's perspective.

While the demon was clouded, Kakashi used this limited time to prepare for his attack. He waited for Sasuke to reach the end of the battlefield as he called. "Sasuke!"

Sasuke flipped above the tree branch before he stared at the demon and sent one of his most powerful attacks. "Amaterasu!"

Black lethal flamed erupted as it burned the demon, causing it to scream in agony.

While the demon was caught in that trance, Kakashi grabbed the opportunity to use his genjutsu in order to trap the demon as it howls.

"Now, Tenten!" Kakashi alarmed and Sasuke dropped to his side, giving enough time for Tenten to shoot the explosives right unto the demon's mouth as it swallowed it whole.

When Sasuke's flames faded and Kakashi's genjutsu worn out, the enemy itched and fell to the ground with the lump stuck on its throat.

Lee, Kiba, Rina and Shiro ran to their team's side once they finished up the summon user.

"Come on, let's go." Kakashi stated as they prepared to leave.

"This thing is about to blow up in sixty seconds." Tenten reminded and the worst had strike.

Hundreds of experiments blocked their path.