EPILOGUE

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

              EPILOGUE

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The rush hour in the hospital was inevitable and never easy.

Nurses and doctors running in the halls because of their multiple tasks and appointments.

Just like for Sakura, her schedule was pretty tight. Appointment here, surgery there, healing everywhere. It was as if she had different patients for every minute that passed by. Fortunately, her shift would soon be over before lunch time due to the preparation of Naruto's ceremony to become the next Hokage.

She panted as she removed the face mask that she was wearing. She was on her last surgery so she could leave after taking care of the medication that her recent patient would need.

Taking a rest at the seating area, Sakura sat comfortably at the soft couch. She stretched her arms before yawning. Just then, the ninja that she healed during the attack in Konoha before passed by. She saw him with his family. It seems that he and his wife just got a baby.

She smiled at what she witnessed. Helping people indeed increased her happiness. By that, she remembered the battle before. It has been a year since that war had occurred and a year since Konoha was back to being in peace.

With that last thought, Sakura propped up and headed towards her assistant.

"Ino-pig, I'll be going out now." She mentioned, taking her laboratory coat off as Ino hung out with Sai outside of her office.

"Sure, we'll be handling the children's clinic project soon. See you later." Ino reminded while Sakura raised a thumbs up as her reply.

Sakura secretly took one last look at Ino and Sai. A teasing grin appeared at Sakura's expression before she walked her way towards her home.

Sai and Ino had been hanging out more ever since the mission started. It seems that their teamwork and friendship bloomed as well ever since that time.

Ino had also improved with her medical skills and is now Sakura's assistant in the hospital.

Throughout the walk, the atmosphere was quiet and tranquil. It frankly made Sakura happy though because she had the time to think and be on her own.

However her silence was interrupted as she passed by the training grounds.

"Sakura-neechan!"

She turned to where she was called before she smiled in exhilaration. "Rina!"