cнαpтer 25

Quote of the chapter: "Turn the pain into power." Superheroes by The Script

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 25

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Gah!" Shiro shouted in pain as lightning electrified him.

They were equally strong with their techniques and capabilities. The girl just had the chance to slip some of her electric shock towards her opponent when they were both stuck in seeing who's better. Which resulted Shiro's torture.

Smiling triumphantly, the girl brought out a rope as she locked her hand with Shiro's neck, pinning him to the tree before tying him up.

"This is a waste." Rolling her crustal orbs in discouragement, she formed her seals to finish off Shiro.

Although, there was one thing that his enemy forgot. His expertise is fire.

However he did not get the spotlight when he broke free from the trap.

"Rasengan!"

The lady was blown by an air-ball as her back conked the tree, earning a gasp of surprise and sudden discomfort from the enemy.

"You're always intrude someone else's game, Bakanohamaru."

Konohamaru gave a pleasant grin at his old friend. "Nice to see you too Shito!"

Since they have entered the academy, Shiro and Konohamaru had been friends, hence, the nicknames for each other because they both have pride for themselves.

They have only been apart due to their separated teams which is why they hung out less.

Konohamaru's jubilant demeanor completely flushed out once he caught sight of Blade. "What happened to Blade?"

"That witch struck him with lightning."

"Ah, so she's a lightning user?"

"You bastard," The girl screamed in fury. "You are so going to be in hell before I kill mister hot guy!" She emphasized, mustering her strength to stand up.

"Damn it, why do you get all the girls?" Konohamaru whined as he glared.