cнαpтer 22

Quote of the chapter:  "It isn't giving up, it just means moving on."

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 22

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Tsunade-baachan come on, open it already!" Whining, Naruto enabled his puppy eyes as he begged the hokage.

The four shinobi had already returned to Konoha after a day and a half of travelling back. Naruto and Hinata did not know what happened between Sasuke and Sakura that night since no one spoke of it.

Sakura and Sasuke had a glint of awkwardness if ever they would talk, but in terms of teamwork, they would still cooperate with each other.

Also, Sakura had recover the next day from the disease like what Saitu had told them.

Now, Naruto was pleading Tsunade to reveal what was inside.

"Geez, alright." Tsunade commented before unlocking the padlock and unsealed the box, showing a scroll.

Once she agaped the summoning scroll then formed a jutsu to receive the item or items that were inside.

((~*PLAY SONG*~))

Tsunade embraced the objects inside with love as if it was the best thing in the world.

"A sake?" Hinata questioned with question marks smeared all over her face.

A sweat dropped Sasuke's face while he twitched, irritated.

Sakura smacked her palm right to her forehead.

"It's a one of a kind sake made by Saitu and it is also the best-selling type in the Land of Sand."