cнαpтer 1

Quote of the chapter: "People may die, but they will always live in your heart." -Gray Fullbuster (Fairy Tail)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 1

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"WHAT?! A-Are you serious Tsunade-baa chan?!"

A sigh escaped the Godaime's lips as she placed her hands at the desk. "Uzumaki Naruto!"

Naruto stiffened at her sudden call and he made a straightened his body's position.

Tsunade pointed at Naruto. "You, will be the next Hokage!"

Kakashi, Sai and Sakura who were also in the room, had their eyes widen in surprise.

"R-Really?! I'm gonna be a hokage!" Naruto kept on jumping and cheering as he looked to Tsunade and gave her a tight embrace. "Thank you Tsunade-baa chan!"

Tsunade smiled and returned the favor as Naruto let go.

Sakura was the first one, out of the three who were dumbstruck, who smiled and went to Naruto. "Congrats Naruto!" She opened her arms for a hug and Naruto quickly accepted.

"Thank you Sakura-chan!"

"Congratulations." Kakashi said as Naruto and Sakura broke their embrace while their teacher held out a hand.

Naruto slapped his hand away and hugged his former teacher. "I'm gonna be a hokage Kaka-sensei!"

The masked Hatake grinned, patting his student's head.

When Naruto and Kakashi let go of their contact, Naruto blurted. "I'm gonna be hokage Sasu-"

Then realization came to him. Sasuke is gone.

With the thought of his best friend, he frowned. Upon hearing that name, Sakura looked down and Kakashi had a stern expression mixed with sadness.

Sasuke has been gone for three years and yet, they still believe he wasn't dead.

Silence in place, one of them decided to destroy the tension. He smiled while handing his free hand towards Naruto. "Congratulations, dickless."

That made Naruto out of his thoughts. "Who you callin' dickless you bastard?!"

You guessed it. It was Sai who broke the ice.

Sakura and Kakashi were also back to their senses.

Naruto bursted the door open. "I'm gonna tell the others!" Without hearing their responses, Naruto closed the door shut then he went out of the Hokage tower.

There he spotted Hinata walking by. "HINATA! HINATA! HINATA!" He spoke as he ran towards her.

Hinata stopped her tracks as she gave a toothless grin towards her boyfriend. "N-Naruto-kun."

"I'm gonna be the Rokudaime!" Naruto didn't hesitate to hug the shy Hyuga.

Hinata was surprised. She expected Naruto to be the next hokage but she didn't expect that it would be now. "C-Congratulations!" She returned Naruto's hug.