cнαpтer 32

Quote of the chapter: "Some things should fall apart for new things to come." -How I Met Your Mother

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 32

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Shee Jin?" Sakura asked, nearly spilling her coffee over her clothes. "What are you doing here?"

"Your final decision is tomorrow, I just wanted to see how you were doing and give you a gift." He replied with that adoring smile of his as he gave a white rose.

He had a short spiky blonde hair and dark orbs. He wore a black shirt, that was like Sasuke's however Sasuke did not have sleeves which showed off his biceps, Jin also has a well-built body and is good-looking as well.

(( If you search Shi or Shee Narutopedia then a blonde guy from Kumogakure appeared, yup that's him.))

Based from Sakura's knowledge about him back when she was at Kumogakure, he is an easy-going person yet he is also serious and mature. Sakura would consider him as Gaara who had a fun side.

Gasping quietly, Sakura's eyes widen and she managed to smile, accepting the rose. "Thanks, but you didn't have to buy a rose for me."

"It's for you, why wouldn't I?" He still kept that grin which made Sakura's knees buckle.

"Why are you doing this?" She urged in asking.

"Sakura-san, don't be dumb. I would do anything for you so that's not a problem." He honestly replied as if he was promising her.

"Okay, now you're just being cheesy." Sakura giggled afterwards which made Jin crack up as well.

"You already know me," He was able to reply after laughing. "You don't have to ask why."