cнαpтer 4

Quote of the chapter: "I was there for you in your darkest nights, but I wonder where were you when I was at my worst, down on my knees?" -Maps by Maroon 5

Dedicatied to: @Airi15 (Happy Birthdaaay -inserts your real name- ! :D)

Thanks for being one of my first supporters and for being one of my wattpad friends! :) 

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 4

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Shock at first sight. That was the first thing that Sakura felt when she saw Sasuke after three years It was her same reaction when she first saw him at the battlefield while healing Naruto.

Her mouth gaped in surprise. Shizune was not joking when she mentioned Sasuke in a worse state than Naruto.

Judging by his looks, he was badly hurt plus his bones were probably cracked or broken. His chest was exposed since he was shirtless. Wounds were open and infection may start to spread as his injuries were quite deep.

It was no secret that memories came flashing back before her when she saw him.

Despite his matured features, some things never changed. He still has those ebony locks and muscular body even though it was covered with bruises and blood.

He was the true Uchiha Sasuke. He's alive...after all this time.

'He won't be any longer if you just stand there and stare at him.' Inner Sakura pointed out in a huff.

In conception, Sakura propped up and got her senses back. She quickly started her mission.

She checked all of his injuries then washed out the dirt at his face and body, also cleaning his cuts to avoid furthermore infection. She healed the minor wounds first before proceeding to the deep ones. When she turned to the long gash at his chest, she bit her tongue to prevent from reacting as she was in thought. Just how did he get into this state?

She placed her right hand abover the broad slash while her left on the his forearm which was still bleeding. Green chakra illuminated from her hands as the cuts were slowly recovering.

The pink-haired medic sighed then made a mental note to ask them further questions once they wake up.

Another thought came in her brain. Does she still love him? She has to admit. Yes, but is she willing to take the risk? Adding the engagement invitation to the subject, will she accept now that Sasuke is here? Hell, Sasuke doesn't even care about her so why would he even bother? He tried to kill her, twice. If it wasn't for Naruto,Kakashi and Yamato, she would already have her lifeless body in a coffin.

She exhaled once more to let our her frustration. Sliding past her thoughts, she focused at the problem at hand.

She needs to save Sasuke.

\\..~**~..//

Numbness was all that Sasuke could feel once he regain consciousness.

He felt his throat dry as dizzyness corrupted inside his head.