cнαpтer 17

Quote of the chapter: "Anger brings out your other side."

Probably going to publish my works through phone as usual haha

OMG GUYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 1K VOTES HERE IS AN UPDATE FOR YOU

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 17

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Ugh." Sakura grunted in torture as she shifted her body to a comfortable position.

Every tiny inch of her body aches like poison. She could feel liquid, probably blood, dripping down from her skin and her head throbbing from nausea.

She adjusted her eyesight but to no avail, her vision was pitch black. Trying to stand up, she ended up slipping and landing on the stony ground. Just then, she realized that she her trapped in chains.

In an instant, a spark of light illuminated from the bottom of the sealed door in front of her. With that, she noticed her surroundings. The size of the room did not reach Sakura's expectations. The stained walls kept Sakura locked inside despite the fact that the room was small and considering the chilly atmosphere, she could feel her energy getting more diminished.

The bright light widened when the door creaked open. "Heh, so you're awake now. Good timing."

Sakura desperately wanted to kill the man who had put her in misery and he was in front of her. She attempted to attack but the chains refused.

"It's so sad that such a beauty would go through this." The unknown man said while walking near her. He was tall and well-built based on his dark figure as he talk with a deep voice.

Sakura couldn't familiarize the person due to the light behind him. But she did know that he was holding an injection.

Just as the man was able to touch Sakura's arm, she let go of his grip by kicking him on the leg, losing his balance as she spat on him-her saliva mixed with blood. "Don't you dare touch me again." She warned, glaring. Guess she was influenced by a certain someone.

"So you think you're a queen, huh? You little-" The man was about to punch Sakura so she used her arms to shield her head though another man came and stopped his ally's fist.