cнαpтer 27

Quote of the chapter: "Shoot me down and I get up." -Titanium by David Guetta

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 27

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Wh-What is happening?" The enemy reacted in rage before he gave Hinata a hard blow of attack at her belly. "You dimwit!" He howled as Hinata nearly hit the tall tree. It was a good thing that Tenten had pulled Hinata to land at the grassy floor.

Multiple corpses blocked the two women from the main battle which resulted them to finish the enemies off before heading to the leader. He does not have chakra anymore so it would be easier and they know Kakashi can take care of the rest.

"Sakura, now!" He shouted just as the medic had appeared from above.

"Shannaro!" Sakura extended her fist and aimed it at the head of the leader in a alarming rate of speed.

Once her fist made contact with the hard figure, smoke had erupted due to the strong force. A defeaning laugh had removed the silence when the smog had cleared.

"My choices are the best!"

Sakura was inside the hole that she had caused. Cracks filled the place she was sitting on because of her powerful punch that did not even cost her chakra while the enemy was able to dodge her deathly attack.

Kakashi refused to use techniques in order to free himself, he was saving up for his special skill.

The Haruno medic muttered a 'tsk' and woke up from the headache before she started to attack to finish off the main opponent.

However, she stopped her tracks.

She could not move as if she was paralyzed.

"T-The hell?"

"Can't move?" The enemy continued to laugh wickedly, acting all mighty despite his loss of chakra. "Remember that time you got kidnapped?"

By just mentioning those words, Sakura's memory had flashed back to the time she was tied up in chains. Her body aching everywhere as blood trickling down her porcelain skin. Then a man illuminated from the darkness and injected a foreign liquid inside her system which caused torture and misery.