cнαpтer 7

Quote of the chapter: "It hurts to know you're happy. Yeah, it hurts that you've moved on." -Amnesia by 5SOS

Dedicated to: @SnowRabbit on finishing her work (Tightrope) which is also Sasusaku! She is honestly one of my favorite authors in wattpad ^_^

MISTAKES ARE MINE

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 7

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"You know, training grounds were made for training not crying."

The Platinum blonde ceased from sobbing once she heard the mysterious voice that spoke from behind.

Immediately, she wiped her tears off as if trying to hide her sadness from the person. She turned towards the man's direction as she exclaimed with her eyes widen and jaw dropped to see who it was.

"Sai!"

The said man sat beside her while she concealed her gloominess with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" Ino questioned, moving on with another topic than replying to Sai's statement.

"I was on my home from the bookstore, when I saw you running." His expression was a poker face as usual as he stared at the scenery in front of him.

The sky was magnificent. Puffy clouds saunter with the orange background in place as the sun sink.

Ino nodded with a 'grin' in understanding. "Well-"

"Stop hiding." Sai suddenly interrupted with an accompaniment of his fake smile, much to Ino's confusion.

His sentence lead Ino into thinking about what had happened recently or just a couple of minutes ago.

With her mind wandering about this, her lips automatically curved down. "Sorry." Her eeyes softened and realized what Sai had meant. He was referring to the fake grin in which means 'Stop hiding your sorrow.'

He is the master of fake smiles, how would he not know?

"It's alright."

Since silence took over, Ino's mind went back to her love life.

Her love life is in a cage...because she always lock her feelings up.

First, she stopped or switched (if possible) her crush once she realized how much Sakura loves Sasuke.