cнαpтer 18

Quote of the chapter: "I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired. I know right now, you don't care." -Unwell by Matchbox 20

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 18

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Sparks of light caused Sakura to wake up from her slumber. She blinked a couple of times before her eyesight cleared.

"Hey Sakura-chan, you're finally awake! How 'ya feeling? I have so much to tell you, so we've been..."

The first thing she engulfed was Naruto telling various stories that she could not even understand by the speed and volume of his voice.

"How long was I out?" Sakura questioned and sat up, carressing her forehead. "What the hell happened? Where's Kaka-sensei and Sasuke-kun?"

"Woah woah, chill Sakura-chan. You need to rest." Naruto warned as he placed her back to her laying position.

"Naruto, answer my questions."

"Okay, so you've been out for two days and-"

"Two days?!" Sakura exclaimed. "We gotta go, the mission is-"

"Sakura-chan, what did I say?" Naruto asked which made Sakura calm down.

"I'm sorry, it's just too much pressure."

"That's why you need to rest, dattebayo." He sent her a worried look. "Don't you remember anything?"

Sakuea shrugged. "All I remember is being locked in a dark room and I had wounds everywhere then I heard your voices and blacked out." This made Sakura observe her surroudings.

They were in a somewhat clinic. Despite the room's wide size, there was not much furniture or items inside. Only a couple of beds, a couch, desks and closets filled with medicine. Her wounds were treated, but not quite finished so she used her healing abilities to patch herself up-which also meant that her chakra and energy were back.

"Who treated me? How'd you release me from the chains? And who got out of the poison?"

Naruto sighed, too much questions again. He felt that he was the one being interrogated than, supposedly, Sakura. "Let me explain first before you ask questions."