BONUS CHAPTER: How to get rid of a bich

BONUS CHAPTER: How to get rid of a bich; Sasuke's Version

Step #1: Defend yourself.

"By the authority vested on me, I hereby declare this arrange marriage to be over!" The soon-to-be-Rokudaime announced proudly as the Daimyo questioned with an arched eyebrow.

"Under who's authority?"

Kakashi immediately took over and forced Naruto to shut his mouth. "I apologize for that, but we have found an evidence that may break this arranged marriage."

"And what kind of filthy evidence is that?" Princess Bich asked formally, however she seemed to not care.

"According to the Uchiha monument, the stone that was carved for the rules and purpose that only the Uchiha would follow and understand its writings. It is also stated there that the spouse of an Uchiha should be fit intellectually and for their abilities as shinobi for the bloodline of the clan." Sasuke said in his defense with a serious tone.

Step #2: Convince others to join your side.

Kakashi coughed fakely to catch the people's attention. "It also says that spouse of the Uchiha could only be chosen by himself or herself."

"How would you know this, Kakashi?" The Daimyo looked at him suspiciously.

Just then Kakashi activated his sharingan. "I have the sharingan, and you can only see read the content of the stone through a sharingan."

Step #3: Make that bich angry.

"In addition, the princess is not skillfully accepted to be a part of the Uchiha clan." Naruto supported the topic which increased the princess' anger.

"And I did not choose her, nor will I ever." Sasuke added with a smug expression plastered at his face.

This caused the princess to stand up with a furious look. "No, I do not accept this! Uchiha Sasuke will be my husband! Daddy, do something!" She screamed in bitterness.

"Woah woah wait, daddy?" Naruto stated the obvious as Kakashi included.

"Another proof to our defense."

The Daimyo sighed in annoyance. "Still, you don't have a relationship with another woman so that counts as-"

A knock on the door disturbed the meeting as Tsunade offered the guest to come in.

The petite girl bowed in respect. "Good morning, I am Haruno Sakura, girlfriend of Uchiha Sasuke."

"All right, all right. I declare the arranged marriage between Uchiha Sasuke and Princess Bich over."

Step #4: Pull the strings that would tick off and ruin that bich's image.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" Bich yelled. "Ugh, why can't you just accept it!"

"Because I don't like you."

"Why not? What does she have," The princess pointed at Sakura as she rolled her eyes in irritation. "That I don't?" With her childish temper adding.

"Superhuman strength, best young medic in the world, part of team seven, has pink hair, green eyes and in a relationship with Uchiha Sasuke." Sakura shrugged as if it was nothing.

"Simply because, you're not her." Sasuke responded as well, holding Sakura's waist as he pulled her closer to him.

Step #5: Go with the flow and enjoy the ride as the bich leave your life.

"Daddy, do something here!"

"Guards." Gaara commanded, who was seated next to his siblings near the Godaime.

Tsunade continued. "Get her outta here. She's making my ears bleed."

The ANBU shinobi nodded as they held the princess.

"What? Daddy! I want his head off now! I want him dead!" The princess squirmed to get out of the ANBU's grasp.

"I'd rather cut yours off if you won't shut up." One of the ANBU members taunted which automatically made her mouth shut.

And that is how Uchiha Sasuke got a bich out of his life.

"Pay up." A smirk formed at Gaara's smug expression as he extended his palm, winning the bet between him and his brother. (chapter 8)

Kankuro rolled his eyes in annoyance and smacked a small pouch of gold towards his brother.

//PUBLISHED.6.17.15//