cнαpтer 24

Quote of the chapter: "Never give up." -Naruto Uzumaki from Naruto

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 24

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

The blaring outbursts had caused the citizens to break out. As the leader, Tsunade had sent out multiple shinobi to protect the village.

By the training site, Sakura and her companions were all down due to the crash.

Suddenly, Sai had appeared after jumping from his hawk made by ink and helped them get up. "Hokage-sama had sent us orders."

"The E plan?" Rina asked, rising up with the help of her best friend.

"Exactly," Sai replied, explaining further. "You all know the emergency plan. Genins evacuate the villagers. Chuunin up to ANBU rank, fight."

"Yeah, but fight who?" Sakura questioned just as a couple of odd-looking people with shady and dark gear dropped by and started attacking.

They all reacted to the quick appearance and they fought, using their basic skills.

"They're experiments," Sai managed to say as he casted his ink beasts. "We saw a whole flock of them coming by here."

"Seems like the hokage is prepared." Kiba muttered as blood spattered once he slashed the kunai right at one of the experiments' neck and kick off the one behind him.

Tenten glanced at Sai with a slight nod as his art led the experiments crash into the kunais that Tenten tossed.

With their limited number, the others paired up as well to double up the power and finish off the enemies in a faster rate.

Just when Rina scattered and threw her shurikens, Shiro added his flaming fireballs into the steel metal as it caused the experiments' body burn into ashes for every weapon that Rina had thrown.

On the other side, Sakura charged at the opponents and used hand-to-hand combat to send the enemies right to Sasuke and Kiba's part as they finished off the experiments that Sakura had sent to them flying.

Their teamwork had immediately wipe out the experiments in their entire area. However, one of the experiments-whom they thought was unconscious-stood up with much more power.