αғтerмαтн oғ тнe wαr

..~**~.. αғтerмαтн oғ тнe wαr ..~**~..

The Fourth Shinobi World War has come to an end, with the shinobi alliance as the winner. They won because of teamwork and cooperation. Both Sasuke and Naruto team-up and defeated Madara with a new power that they received from the reincarnation of Asura as Naruto and Indra as Sasuke.

After the disastrous war, all Five Great Shinobi Countries agreed to be at peace however there are still other people who preferred war which goes back to the way it was. Though one thing is crystal clear, they are all allies.

What happened to the rookie 9 and Team Gai after the war?

Team Gai

Gai died during the war to beat up Madara and save his beloved ones.

Rock Lee was a jonin and assigned to be the sensei of a genin team. One of his students is just like him, bowl-cut hair, fuzzy brows and hardworking mind.

Sadly, Hyuuga Neji offered his life in order to save his cousin and Naruto. He gave his transferred his mission to Naruto, which is to protect Hyuuga Hinata. However even if he didn't mention it, he has feelings towards his comrade, Tenten and he confessed before the war started and Tenten returned the favor.

After her sensei and comrade's death, Tenten chose to get stronger for her loved ones. Soon, she became the world's strongest kunoichi in terms of battling with weapons. But that wasn't enough for her, she also enhanced her taijutsu skills because of the trainings with Lee and learned the basics of medical ninjutsu with the help of Sakura.

Team 10

Akimichi Chouji continued to work with missions that was assigned to him and got stronger with his training.

Nara Shikamaru was authorized as Konoha's tactician because of the strategies that he can create and choose the best. He was under the Hokage's unit to help with the alliance and fix Konoha due to the war's effect.

Yamanaka Ino has the rank of jonin and her knowledge in Shintenshin no jutsu widen with self-study. She, along with Shikamaru, got new techniques up their sleeves.

Team 8

Inuzuka Kiba was considered popular along with the rookie 9 and Team Gai. His determination to beat Naruto is one of the reasons why he became one of the strongest shinobi in Konoha. He, along with Akamaru, were the best trackers in Konoha which made them a part of the ANBU with Kakashi and the others after passing the tests.

Aburame Shino learned new skills with his insects and was sent to a team specialized in tracking down enemies and discovered more on the uses of bugs in the battlefield.

Hyuga Hinata isn't the Hyuuga heir since Hiashi transferred it to Hyuuga Hanabi though that did not mean that Hinata wouldn't stop training. Even if her cousin and/or trainer, Hyuuga Neji, died. She still continued by self-study and would sometimes spar with the rookie 9 or Team Gai though it was rare for times like this since they were all busy. Hinata was in the jonin rank and her byakugan techniques were upgraded.

Team 7

Hatake Kakashi was one of the top well-known shinobi in Konohagakure and usually goes to S-rank missions or in the ANBU unit.

It was discovered that once the war was finished, rumors spread that Uchiha Sasuke was dead due to the last attack of the enemy. They said that it had venomous poison in which caused his death. Although they did not find his corpse, he was declared to be dead or missing.

Uzumaki Naruto is currently under training on being the next hokage with the help of the Godaime, Tsunade.

Haruno Sakura is famous to be known as Konoha's specialist in the medical field or maybe in the whole world. As what the First Hokage said, Sakura may surpass Tsunade in which she did after the war. She still continued her job in the hospital, training with the Godaime and assigned different missions.