cнαpтer 7.5

Quote of the chapter: "Wise men say, only fools rush in." -Can't Help Falling In Love with you by Elvis Presely

Thinking if I should make another modern SasuSaku story with an integration of League of Legends somehow like Internet Love by @Kit_Katzzz but not copied just similar, what do you guys think? :3

THIS CHAPTER IS MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO YOU GUYS! Thank you so much for sticking to this story until now~

You guys are one of the main reasons why I still update :') If I can update the next chap tomorrow then you are lucky ;)

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! <3

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 7.5

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

It was their last week. Sasuke and Sakura's mission will soon end in a couple of days.

Sighing faintly, the pink medic dropped on her chair as she was brought out her lunch for the day. It was already around four-thirty in the afternoon, by the time she planned to eat.

Struggles in being a doctor.

She broke her chopsticks in half while she opened her bento box. With her busy schedule, she had no other choice but to bring food to work.

"Finally." She commented as she ate the whole sushi with just one bite.

Chewing, she smiled at the delicious flavor. However, the speaker's sounds echoed which interrupted her break.

"Calling Doctor Haruno, you are needed in the Emergency Room."

Once she heard the message, she internally groaned at the thought of more work.

"Calling Doctor Haruno, you are needed in the ER. Thank you." The receptionist repeated before she turned off the speakers.

Sakura took a full-mouth bite on another sushi before grabbing her coat and leaving her temporary office. She sighed once she thought of another risk in being a doctor.

Just as she swallowed, she walked to the halls of Suna Hospital. She took the elevator and she impatiently pressed the button. Her patient is in the Emergency Room, and that was not a good sign.