cнαpтer 5

Quote of the chapter: "Your hand gestures, your eyes, they are faded but not gone. Why won't it go away?" -Let me know by BTS

Dedicated to: @shewillbelooved (Happy Birthday Chia!!! Thank you for being one of my very first wattpad besties :D Really wish to see you and @Airi15 personally :'( ) SASUSAKU <3

Belated Happy Birthday to @Winter_luver ! I lava you bro~ Sorry I didn't update on your bday, too much exams and PTs TT_TT You know that feel

And of course suuuper Belated Happy Birthday to Narutooo! :3 Without you, I don't know what I'd be now

PEOPLE THE NARUTO MANGA OMF ASDFGHJKL I CANNOT STAND IF ONE OF TEAM 7'S MEMBERS DIE (still kinda disappointed to Sasuke for his actions to Sakura and his decisions tho)

Dearest readers, I know I suck at updating fast and I'm truly sorry :'( Our school made it four quarters instead of trimesters like the previous years which means more projects and exams for me </3 BUUUT I promise that I will update for at least 1-5 times a month if I can :D I'll try to make the chapters long tho :3 More upcoming updates because the exams and projects will be finished this week~ 

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 5

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

That night, Naruto invited all the Rookie 9 members and Team Gai out to a BBQ Restaurant where Team 10 would usually hang out in order to celebrate Sasuke's return.

Despite the fact that some of them are still having doubts or 'boundaries' towards Sasuke due to his previous actions since he was once the boy who abandoned his village to seek his own desire and became one of their enemies.

But they also considered that he was pretty much stuck or have nothing else to do. If he chooses to be against Konoha then he will be on solo which has a low rank in winning.

Furthermore, when they knew the truth and heard the story about the Uchiha clan and that he was actually the Black knight, their thought of him was pulled up.

With that, they tried their best in accepting him as their comrade and friend just as before.

Talks and laughs filled up the air in their booth.

They were all seated at a long table with various food and drinks organized in front of them as they celebrate.

"Please, I'm already in the ANBU squad!" Kiba stated proudly at the time that he crossed his arms with Akamaru's bark in support.

"Don't get too cocky, Kiba. I just might be your captain." Sasuke replied, accompanied by a simper as he took a sip of his drink.

Kiba's mouth twitched up with the sudden counter-back. "Is that a challenge?"

Sasuke shrugged his shoulders before answering. "Maybe." He continued to finish his meal while Naruto took over his spot.

"I'm gonna be hokage, BEAT THAT SUCKERS!" Naruto teased the dog-boy as he stuck his tongue out.