cнαpтer 19

Quote of the chapter: "It's never too late to be what you might have been." -Anonymous

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

          cнαpтer 19

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Once all of the things are packed up, they headed during broad daylight. Sakura had to hurry in finding all of her missing items thanks to the people who took her. With her fragile possessions she decided to bring the blanket and place it under the medicines for safe-keeping.

Hours passsed when they had reached the outskirts of the village and it was too far to turn back.

While they were sprinting, they all felt fazed with their surroundings. There was a slight sense of heat, despite the cold breeze due to the waterfalls around and the view seems faded to add up.

In an instant, a smoke bomb appeared as Kakashi extended his arms to alert his teammates to stop and step back.

Once the fog cleared, a bunch of men emerged as a man with black coat became noticable, being the head of the team.

"Who are you?" Kakashi asked, however there was no response other than uteer silence.

Judging by their looks, they seemed to be acquainted with the men that they killed, who also took Sakura in jeopardy.

"Reinforcements." Sasuke stated.

"That is one heck of a threeday-late reinforcement." Naruto commented as he scratched his head.

In response, the man with dark clothing raised his hand as fire erupted from the ground and they knew that they were in no position to release their ultimate skills-because they need information.

The team broke into two groups as they fought. Naruto summoned multiple clones to defeat half of them all at once. Kakashi did not use his sharingan to avoid leaking details.

On the other hand, Sakura used her close combat skills with a pinch of super human strength, just enough to lead the enemies unconcsious while Sasuke released his katana and sliced the throats of the opponents that passed by him.