cнαpтer 2

Quote of the chapter: "You can count on your friends no matter what." -Aburame Shino (Naruto/Shippuden)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 2

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

Only the noise of kunai clashing were heard from the training grounds.

The pinkette continued to charge towards her trainer as her trainer block every single one of her hits. When she secretly pulled up her leg to kick, the blonde made a position to prevent the attack. To her dismay, she left her guard off the other side as her apprentice stabbed her trainer directly at the head. Then with a puff, her trainer vanished as it replaced into a wood. It was just a substitution jutstu, after all.

"Good job, Sakura." The Godaime clapped to her apprentice as she came out of the trees.

Sakura nodded and smiled sweetly. "Thank you, shishou."

"Your reflexes and speed enhanced. Not to mention, your skills in using weapons increased."

"I've been training with Tenten to help me in using weapons while I train her the basics in medicine." Sakura said as she prepared herself for the next part of the training.

"I see, continue sparring with her. It seems to help you. Let's check your improvement with taijutsu then."

A simper played on Sakura's lips as her fist met the ground.

\\..~**~..//

Few hours passed when Tsunade was pleased with her student's hand-to-hand combat techniques.

"As expected of my apprentice. Very good, Sakura." Tsunade announced while Sakura let go of her grip on her trainer. "You're supposed to take this next week but since we finished early and so that your body won't suffer much, I'll train you on how to control and give your monstrous attacks even without the using your chakra."

"Monstrous strength without chakra? Is that even possible?"

Tsunade walked to the nearest tree and punched it carelessly, without much force. The wood ended up having a huge effect as it broke down. Astonishing thing is, not even a blue light was shown which means she didn't use even the slightest amount of chakra when she made contact. "This training will help you when you ran out if chakra, you can still be useful in battle. Consider this as a headstart."

Sakura was now far more than excited to learn this new skill. "I'm prepared."

"You always are." Tsunade smirked. "I will now cut your chakra connections so that it would be impossible for you to use your chakra since you have perfect chakra control."

Sakura didn't know how, but she felt her chakra decreasing with just one touch from Tsunade's finger. "Just remeber to focus and transfer all your strength to your fist."

Her trainer began teaching her how to do it properly as she advise her throughout the first part of the training.

Sadly, Sakura was still uncapable of using her deathly punches without the use of even a little chakra. She can only punch a whole house without the use of chakra, but that wasn't enough for her.

She had one last blow, though she couldn't handle it anymore. She dozed off the floor, too tired and lack of energy. Tsunade sighed as she made contact with her skin and in a minute, all her chakra were back. Still, that doesn't change the fact that she's worn out.

Tsunade couldn't blame her, she's been out lately working at the hospital, treating patients, studying the herbs that can be used for medicines, sparring and after many hours of training.

Tsunade crouched to reach the level of Sakura. "You did well, even if it's not enough. We'll do this again next week. You've been busy lately, I'll give you a day off tomorrow. For now, rest." With