cнαpтer 13

Quote of the chapter: "No matter what I say, I'm not over you." -Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw (but I prefer the cover of Alex Goot and Against the Current)

Quote says it all, prepare for the climax :)

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

         cнαpтer 13

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Sakura-chan, my shift is done! Your turn, see yah!" Naruto yelled as he rushed off before Sakura could complain.

"But I just-" Sakura paused, sighing in defeat. She clearly knows that she cannot do anything about it, including the fact that Naruto was already away.

The rare scenery brought Sakura into silence of joy.

Her eyes softened when she saw Sasuke teaching Shiro some moves and techniques that he could use in future battles.

They did a fist bump as Sasuke watched Shiro do a simple combo that Sasuke had taught him.

Sakura smiled at the view just when Rina gave her a rice-ball. "Here you go Sakura-neechan!"

She accepted the food with full gratitude. "Thanks Rina-chan."

It has been a few weeks since Team Seven's mission to the Land of Sky and Sakura has been training Rina through the basics of medicine while Sasuke spar with Shiro or teach him more about battles. Naruto, however, is in his on-goiing 'special training' as the next hokage.

Kakashi and Naruto were quite busy with their own schedules since their works are kind of private for Konoha so Sasuke mostly spends time with Sakura due to surveillance and he is allowed to stay in the hospital. He sometimes even makes himself useful during Sakura's work hours.

The awkward atmosphere in their relationship slowly dies since they usually keep each other company, covering the times Sasuke had missed out. Silence may develop from.time to time but that is a natural thing for them.

So far, Sakura learned that Sasuke is a gentleman behind his masked self. He even helps in bringing her groceries and carries her when she is tired or passes out due to stress.

For Tenten and Kiba, they are unable to join their promised trainings with Rina, Shiro, Sakura and Sasuke because they have been busy with their own missions.