cнαpтer 20

Quote of the chapter: "Have you ever loved someone?"

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

cнαpтer 20

\\..~**~....~**~....~**~..//

"Another mission?" Naruto asked tiredly, "but we just got here!" He whined, still not knowing the details.

Tsunade raised a her warning finger as she continued. "This mission will be consist of you, Sakura, Sasuke and a special guest-"

A knock on the door disturbed Tsunade's message.

"Ah, there she is, come in."

Just when the door opened, Naruto was in the midst of shock and joy.

"As I was saying, your new mission will only be the three of you from team seven with the accompaniment of Hyuuga Hinata since she is completely aware of the location that you will be going."

"Hinata!" Naruto exclaimed as his eyes sparkled in glee, wrapping his arms around his girlfriend.

"It's nice to see you too, Naruto-kun." She smiled brightly, letting go of his grip and Tsunade advanced to the mission.

The Godaime coughed to get all of their complete attention. "Due to the fights that you jave been encountering, we will let you travel to the safest route. This mission is ranked as B. You will be receiving a very valuable item from the Land of Rivers and return here safely with it or else..." her scary aura surrounded the atmosphere. "...you'll be punished."

The four tensed as the loudmouth started. "What's the item to make it so special anyway?"

"Is it an important scroll?" Sakura added.

"You'll find out when you get back here, now go. You have three hours to prepare before you leave to the Land of Rivers, understood?"

"Hai!"

"Good, now scram."

When Sakura exited the Hokage premises, she caught Ino walking at the street as the latter ran to her.

"Sakura! Finally, I've been waiting for you to be free!" She grinned to which Sakura sighed in reply.

"I was too, but I got another mission."