01 PASSION

"Come here," utos niya.

He reached out his hand, urging her to draw nearer. Closer to the bed. Closer to him and his naked-state. Despite the dimness of the room, he saw her hesitate.

"It's going to be fine." His eyes wandered admiringly over her towel-clad figure. The look may seem genuine, but in truth, he didn't feel a thing, not even a fragment of interest. Ilang hubad na babae na ba ang nakita niya? Ngayon pa ba siya mamamangha?

"Closer." His voice had gone deeper with impatience but it sounded raspy kaya natulala ang dalaga sa kanya. Ang mga mata nito ay may bahid ng pananabik. Sanay na siya sa ganitong reaksyon. He had done this a hundred times before, and Chelsea? She was his latest conquest.

Hindi na siya makapaghintay, kaya nang iabot ng dalaga ang kamay, agad na kinabig niya ito pahiga sa kama. He immediately pinned her arms above her head, grinning as he positioned their bodies on the mattress. The woman shut her eyes and bit her lip like a shy and nervous virgin.

"Relax. Open your eyes," malambing niyang suyo, ngunit nanatiling nakapikit ang dalaga. He let out a sigh. Kailangan niya ng kooperasyon ng dalaga para matapos na ang kalokohang ito. "You can do this, Chelsea," he whispered encouragingly.

As if energized by his words, the girl gazed up at him. Hindi na nag-aksaya ng oras ang babae; she showered him with kisses on his face, his neck, his chest.

Then he felt her tongue.

Hindi 'yon pwede. Hindi pwedeng ang dalaga lang ang kumikilos. Siya ang playboy at experienced, hindi si Chelsea.

Remembering what he should do next, he boldly suggested, "If you're going to touch me . . ." He guided her hand slowly, all the way down to his abdomen, then beneath the bed covers ". . . do it here."

The wicked demand didn't surprise the woman, but she blushed furiously. "You like this?"

He responded by groaning in approval as he nuzzled her neck. He quickly tugged the towel separating their bodies, revealing more of her flawless skin.

"Leo," she gasped.

He clutched her to him, letting her body crush against his. He stroked her back to add effect, wanting this moment to be perfect. Praying it was perfect because it was already taking too long.

Gusto na niyang matapos ito.

He lifted her head and kissed her on the lips, softly at first, then becoming more aggressive as he forced his tongue in.

The woman kept on moaning and moving her head in ecstasy. Masyadong magalaw. Hindi malaman ng lalaki kung saan ipoposisyon ang ulo kaya itinigil niya ang paghalik dito.

The woman moaned louder in protest and started rubbing her body against his, panting, moaning, and trembling with undisguised desire to finish what they started.

Nagulat ang lalaki nang muli siya nitong hinalikan.

"C-Chelsea, enough." He struggled to utter those words against her sloppy kiss.

Instead of stopping, the woman continued gyrating her hips. "Xander—"

"Cut!"

"Please Xander—"

"I said cut!" nagngingitngit na sigaw ni Noleen, ang demanding na direktor at manager ng aktor.