02 HER REQUEST

Their kiss was very gentle at first . . . but then, it immediately turned into something else. They both groaned in unison when Xander cupped her face.

 They both groaned in unison when Xander cupped her face

Noleen deepened the kiss. Not because she wanted to kiss Xander, she just wanted everyone to see—especially Chelsea—that this was how passion should be. Their mouths were working slowly . . . kissing deeply . . . roughly. Halos malunod si Noleen sa sensasyon ng halik nila pareho.

When she finally lifted her mouth, Xander grabbed her head and went back for more. His lips were more forceful this time, his tongue was more demanding. He invaded her mouth, muffling her moan of protest.

In between their passionate kiss, she heard Xander utter her name. She shut her eyes and had to break the contact.

The two of them were still breathing hard when Chelsea cleared her throat. "Okay na po, Miss Noleen."

Si JB naman ay nayuko at ginawang pamaypay ang hawak na script.

"Good," Noleen replied. She referred to the man beneath her. "Keep that up and we can wrap up the scene."

Inayos niya ang butones ng kanyang blouse habang pinipigilan ang panginginig ng mga kamay.

Iniwas naman ni Xander ang tingin sa direktor. "Get off me, Noleen."

"Xander, you know may date ka mamaya kaya ayusin mo na ang next take natin."

Nagpaalala na si Noleen ng  mga dapat gawin: ang schedule; ang venue; kung sino, at kung ilang oras ang itatagal.

"I said get off me," the actor muttered through gritted teeth.

"What's wrong?"

"N-None of your damn business. Get off. Now!"

"Fine!" Pagalit na umalis si Noleen at tinawag ang assistant director. "JB, pagbalik no'ng iba, mag-retake na tayo." She began giving orders to the other staff. Pagtingin muli kay Xander, napansin niya ang hawak nitong unan. "I trust that this will be the last take for this scene if you make her respond to you that way."

"I-I can't."

"Ano?"

"I can't do it," ani Xander. Yumuko pa si Noleen para tingnan ang ekspresyon ng mukha nito. "Don't look at me," muli nitong sabi ngunit hindi siya tumigil. "Stop."

Tumaas ang kilay ng direktor. "Kung ayaw mo tumingin sa 'kin then stand up. Aayusin na 'yong kama. Bilis!"

"No." His voice was rough and low, head shaking in frustration. "I can't do the take now. Matatakot si Chelsea."

Naobserbahan ni Noleen ang pamumula nito at muli niyang tiningnan ang unan na nakatakip sa kung ano man ang nasa gitna ng mga hita nito.

Then it hit her.

My . . . God. "I-uhm . . . I see." She bit the inside of her cheek, trying her best to prevent herself from smiling. "You need some time to . . . uh?"