10

Avenger's pov:

Raven, Wanda, and Pietro walked through the doors of the Kennedy school. It was about two in the morning and Sasha had fallen asleep on the way back. Pietro was now carrying her bridal style, following Raven who was showing him where her room was.

He placed Sasha's sleeping body onto the small bed. Raven had already left the room and started walking down the hallway toward her own bedroom but Pietro quietly closed Sasha's door and sped after her.

"Didn't you have fun today?" He asked, keeping pace with her as she walked further down the hallway.

"It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be" She admitted, which made him grin. He was getting closer to his goal. He wasn't there yet, but at this rate, she would be loosening up in no time.

The next morning

Raven was walking toward the guest bedrooms. She had been asked to go and call the Avengers for breakfast so unfortunately, she would most likely have to talk to them. Raven knocked on the first door and waited. The door opened to reveal a wide awake Steve Rogers.

"Raven? Right?" He asked when he saw her, she nodded. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah, breakfast is ready. Mr. Kennedy wasn't sure you guys would be able to find the kitchen again" She smiled appreciatively.

"Adrien's probably right. I'll get ready, can you wake the others?" He asked and she nodded.

She walked to each individual door and knocked, when Nat answered, she was already wide awake. Wanda, Sam, and Bucky had all agreed to come out in a minute after getting dressed in something other than PJ's which left Raven to knock on the last door, Pietro's.

She knocked on the door and waited. Pietro may be a speedster but he sure did take his time opening the door.

She waited about a minute but nobody came to open the door. She couldn't hear any talking or music from the other side, maybe he wasn't in there?

She reached down to push on the door handle, only to find that the door wasn't locked. The door inched open, Raven could just make out the mirror. Through the mirror, she could see Pietro sprawled out on the bed.

She hesitated, she didn't want to wake him up but she also didn't want him to miss breakfast.

Maybe she should try knocking louder to try and wake him up so she wouldn't have to do it herself?

She knocked on the door, louder this time. Pietro stirred but after he flipped his head to the other side, Raven realized that he was still asleep.

That's just great.

She cautiously walked toward the bed, silently hoping that he would wake up before she got there. But of course, he didn't. She envied the way he could just sleep so peacefully. The only time she had managed to sleep without having nightmares was when she was with someone else. But she didn't want to bother anyone so she just dealt with it on her own.

Raven awkwardly placed her hand on his shoulder and shook it.

Nothing happened.

Raven sighed and tried again, this time shaking his shoulder a little more harshly.

Still nothing.

Damn this dude really likes his sleep.

Raven patted his cheek lightly, hoping that this would get him to snap out of it.

He frowned in his sleep and mumbled something that Raven couldn't understand. She patted his cheek again, this time whispering a "get up."

"Уходите Wanda (go away Wanda)" Pietro mumbled, Raven noticed that his accent was a lot more noticeable in the morning.