20

A/N: 

Ok, so I didn't post yesterday because I was at my cousin's house. 

But I'll post two chapters today to make up for it  :)

Raven's pov:

"What's your name?"

"Richard Thompson"

"Where are you from Richard?"

"North Carolina... I think?"

"You think?"

Raven was sitting in the interrogation room, questioning the man in the onesie who was going through a very hard hangover.

"California? Maybe?"

"You don't know where you're from?" Something about this wasn't adding up to her. Sure, he was hungover, but hungover people still remembered where they were born right?

Raven had always been able to remember things when she was drunk.

Not that she had ever been drinking....

Nope

Wasn't Raven.

"I can't remember..."

This was definitely unusual, but Raven decided to move on.

"Do you have any family Richard?"

"I- yes? No? I don't really know..." He seemed surprised by his own answer.

Raven suddenly got an idea, she was a little embarrassed that she hadn't thought of it earlier, but she just had to be sure.

"Where have you been in the past month?" 

"I- Don't know....?"

That was exactly the answer Raven was looking for. She stood up from her chair and walked out of the room. The Avengers and Adrien had all been watching from outside the room and they all turned to her as she walked out.

"He's definitely compelled," She told them.

"C- compelled?" Asked Bruce, unsure.

"His mind has been tampered with," Raven explained.

"But, how is that possible?" Asked Steve.

"Another vampire could have done it," Raven said, she directed this part to Mr. Kennedy who nodded at what she was suggesting.

"We need to find that vampire," He said and she agreed.

"Wait wait wait wait... another vampire? You mean to tell me there's more of you?" Asked Sam, Raven ignored him.

"Well, you're a vampire" Clint pointed out "can't you undo it or something?"

"It doesn't work like that. Only the vampire who did the compulsion can undo it. Think of it as a bank account. Only the person who put the money in the account would be able to take it out."

"Well that's annoying" Muttered Tony and Raven silently agreed with him.

"So how are we supposed to find this other vampire?" Asked Wanda

"Honestly... I don't know" Raven admitted. How were they supposed to find the vampire? They didn't know how they looked or what their name was.

"We can start back where we started." Said Steve "In Bulgaria"