26

Raven's pov:

After a night filled with nightmares about freakin haunted dolls. Raven decided a bit of morning training would do the trick. She hopped out of bed and put on a tank top and some leggings.

When she reached the training room she realized that people were already in there. Pietro and Clint could be seen inside the room.

Raven hesitated before walking in, she didn't want to be awkward but she was a naturally awkward person so there wasn't much she could do about it. Pietro looked up from the weight bench he was sitting on and gave her a small smile, which she returned. Clint was shooting arrows at the different moving targets placed around the room, he gave her a "good morning" in which she responded with a "thanks, you too." Raven had been planning on doing weights but that would have been too awkward for her since Pietro was right there. Instead, she opted to run on the treadmill for a bit since it was on the other side of the room.

Raven placed her earbuds in her ears and set the treadmill to a steady pace (steady for her at least, for others it would have been way too fast). After a few minutes she was pulled into her thoughts and her body went on autopilot as she thought about all kinds of things such as, what she was going to say to Hadeon, the creepy dolls the girls had made her play with, the way Pietro wasn't even wearing a shirt...

Raven had been so stuck in her thoughts that she didn't even sense the three arrows shooting toward her back until it was too late. She felt the sting of one of the arrows in her left leg but the other two didn't come. She felt a rush of wind behind her and then realized that her chest was being pressed up against the wall... and someone was breathing on the back of her neck.

"Sorry, Raven!" Clint shouted "I'll go get a medical kit"

She heard Clint's footsteps leave the room, but Pietro hadn't moved.

She turned around to face him, only to find that he was close...

Very...

Very...

Very close.

She could see the small specks of green in his extremely blue eyes, she also realized he was still very much shirtless...

He lifted a hand and brushed a piece of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail, out of her face.

"Thanks" She breathed out, her mind didn't seem to be working straight.

"You're bleeding," he told her, his accent more prominent than ever.

Raven looked down to find that her leg was in fact, bleeding.

"Crap" she sighed, she had really liked these leggings.

Raven reached a hand down to pull out the arrow but Pietro grabbed her hand before she could even reach it.

"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, almost scoldingly.

Raven smiled a little "Relax" She assured him. Pietro didn't release his grip on her hand so she used the other. She leaned down and pulled out the arrow with a small wince. The wound immediately started healing itself.

She stood up straight only to find that he was closer than before... if that was even possible.

"ты сводишь меня с ума (you drive me crazy)" He muttered under his breath.

"I only speak two languages, and that's not one of them" She laughed out airily.

Pietro could see every single small freckle placed perfectly on her nose and cheeks. There were a few pieces of hair that had fallen out of her ponytail and framed her face. He noticed the way her nose would scrunch a little every time she laughed, he had never noticed this before. He let go of her hand and instead placed his on the side of her face, he did this slowly so that if she wanted to stop him she could, she didn't stop him, so he placed the other hand on the other side of her face.

Raven's breathing was growing rapidly. He placed both his hands on her cheeks and she couldn't move her gaze away from his eyes.

God, those eyes were so blue.

He slowly started to lean in and Raven caught him glancing at her lips.

Were they about to-

"I got the medkit!" A voice shouted from the doorway.

Pietro's hands dropped from her face and he stepped back, still maintaining eye contact with her.

Raven took a deep breath to steady herself... she wasn't really even sure if what just happened had actually happened or she just imagined it.

She shook her head to clear her mind before turning to Clint who was walking toward them with a first aid kit in hand.