28

Hadeon's pov:

(One week ago, Bulgaria)

Hadeon was standing outside a building.

He had compelled at least fifty people in an attempt to find this Richard guy. Finally, one person had said something about this particular building.

He took a few steps forward and hesitantly knocked on the door.

No answer

He went to knock on the door again but he accidentally pushed it open. Richard really needed to learn how to lock his doors.

Hadeon took a few steps inside the building and was honestly surprised at the interior. Everything looked very modern and expensive. Hadeon walked further into what he suspected was a house until he heard a small crash from the floor above.

Using his super-speed, he quickly made it upstairs to where the crash was.

A man, wearing a... Santa Claus onesie... was crawling on the floor, broken glass laid around him. Hade immediately rushed forward and helped the man up. He could tell by the very strong smell, that the man was extremely drunk.

"Are you Richard?" asked Hadeon.

"Yeah... yeah that's me" Richard's words were very mumbled and if it weren't for Hadeon holding him up, he would've been on the floor again.

Damn, how much did this dude have to drink?!

Hadeon turned so that he was now standing directly in front of Richard. He looked him dead in the eyes,

"What do you know about the Avenger's location?" He said calmly, his brown eyes looking directly into Richard's green ones.

"Some kind of school or something, I'm not really sure"

Richard's words were no longer being mumbled, he had a faraway gaze in his eyes and he was standing straight.

"School? Do you know where?"

Why the hell would the Avengers be at school?

Richard shook his head, much to Hadeon's disappointment.

Hadeon now had two options, he could just kill Richard, but then he would feel rather guilty...

This other option was to make Richard forget, Hade decided to go with that one.

"Forget you saw me here today, forget anything and everything you know about the Avengers or Hydra or anything like that"

Hadeon let go of Richard and began walking back towards the stairs.

That was... until something caught his attention.

A certain intoxicating smell...

Blood.

Hade turned around only to find that Richard had somehow managed to cut himself on some of the broken glass. Hade sighed. He had been trying not to do this anymore.

But he was hungry...

Maybe a small snack wouldn't hurt.

A few hours later, Hadeon was back in the Hydra facility, telling Mason what Richard had told him.

"A school? He said school?" Mason asked and Hade nodded. "My brother runs a school, why would the Avengers seek refuge at Adrien's school?..." Mason seemed to be talking to himself.

"The one with the mutation?" Asked Hadeon and Mason nodded. "Do you know where it is?"

"No... my brother has managed to keep it off the grid from me somehow." An idea seemed to appear in Mason's head because he turned to Hadeon with a grin on his face.

"Your next job is to find this school. Do whatever you have to do to find it. Once you do, you somehow get us the quadrants and my men will come to help you take care of it"

"I can't kill-"

"Do you want the cure to vampirism or not?" Mason cut him off. Hadeon wasn't playing for this. He could easily just kill Mason and get out, but then he would never get the cure.

"How do I know you even have it? That you're not just using me to do your bidding?"

Mason smirked and turned on his heel, walking down the hallway. Hade wasn't sure if he was supposed to follow him but his curiosity peaked so he did.

Mason led him to a dark room with a lot of weird machines and a few scientists rummaging from one machine to the other. On a table in the center was what seemed to be a little syringe.

"That's your cure, it's not ready yet, but in a few months it will be," said Mason proudly. Part of Hadeon just wanted to take the syringe and run but Mason must have realized what he was thinking because he chuckled darkly.

"It's not ready yet. If you take it now, it won't work."

Hade sighed, it might be worth a try? But probably not...

"All you have to do is find and distract the Avengers, then the cure will be yours. You have my word"

Hadeon was now on his way home, he had eventually agreed to Mason's deal just cause he felt he had no choice.

Whatever he had to do to be with Olivia...

When he turned onto his street, he was surprised to see a girl, who looked about sixteen with long dark hair, already standing on his porch, about to knock.

"Who are you?" he asked, once he had sped up behind her.

The girl immediately spun around.

Something about her was different. Her blood didn't smell the way normal human blood would've. Hade knew what that meant.

"God, I can practically smell the vampire on you" He sighed.

She looked pretty speechless, which also brought the question, why was a vampire standing outside his front door, To his head.

"So? How can I help you?" He asked. She seems to hesitate for a moment which caused Hadeon's suspicions to grow.

"How did you find me?" She asked.

Excuse me?

"Find you?" What the hell was she talking about? She was the one standing outside his house. "I've never seen you in my life" He added with furrowed brows.

Now even the girl seemed confused.

"Gotta say, it's a little weird to find another vampire out here" Hade admitted. He had honestly never seen another vampire in this part of the world.

The girl subtly slid her foot back which caused Hadeon to raise an eyebrow. What did she think was going to happen?

"Are you going to try and fight me? you're what? Fifteen? sixteen?-"
"How old are you?" the girl cut him off.

"A lot older than you, that's for sure," He said. "You can't fight me. I'm a lot stronger than you are-"

A small pain in his back caused him to stop talking. Everything went blurry and Hadeon felt himself start to fall before everything went black.