23

Raven's pov:

Wanda came out of the interrogation room.

"He's been sleeping all night," She told Raven who shook her head.

"He isn't sleeping, he's waiting," She said, keeping her eyes on the vampire in the room who had begun playing with his thumbs. Raven knew he was listening in on the conversation.

"Think you can figure out why?" Wanda asked, starting to walk away.

Raven gave her a small shrug and walked into the room.

"Good morning Raven-"

"Tell me what you know about Hydra!" She said sternly, getting straight to the point.

"Aww, did little Ravypoo wake up on the wrong side of the bed today?"

"Couldn't really sleep" She muttered

Hadeon shook his head in disappointment "It's not healthy to stay up Raven, you need your beauty sleep" He said in a "know it all" Kinda voice.

Raven rolled her eyes.

"Well I'm bored, and obviously not going to tell you anything so humor me. What was keeping you up?"

Raven wasn't sure what she should say. Maybe mirror nightmares were a normal vampire thing? She could ask.

"bad dream," She shrugged, he nodded in understanding which gave Raven the courage to keep going "About mirrors."

Hadeon looked curiously at her when she said that which was starting to make raven uncomfortable.

"Have you never seen a vampire with a fear of mirrors?" She asked with a small airy giggle at the end, although it wasn't funny. In all honesty, Raven had no idea why she had those nightmares, they were occasional but recently she's been getting more and more of them.

"You wanna know what I think?" He asked, suddenly serious. His change in attitude made Raven hesitate, but she nodded nonetheless, wanting to know what he was going to say.

"You're not scared of mirrors Raven... you're scared of yourself"

----------------------

The next morning

Raven had been sitting in the interrogation room the entire night... and let's just say, she didn't have the best time.

Hadeon wasn't teasing her about the mirror nightmare, he would just make some weird comments about blood or being a vampire. Both topics were very much giving raven a headache. Finally, she had decided to do something productive instead of sitting listening to him giving her corny pickup lines.

Raven had asked Amber to bring her some of her homework that she had yet to complete. So Raven was currently sitting in the interrogation room, completely ignoring Hadeon, typing away on her laptop.

"This is getting really boring," He complained.

"We'll keep you in these chains until you tell us what it was that you erased from Richard's memory"

"Or, you could let me out? I haven't actually done anything to you"

Raven kept her gaze on her laptop screen, only half paying attention to what he was saying.

"Hm, that's cute" she hummed while typing a few letters into her keyboard.

"Why am I even here?" he tried again.