27

Hadeon's story:

(One week ago, Bulgaria)

Olivia was setting dishes in the dishwasher, music playing from the radio. She did a small twirl on her way to the sink, carrying a dirty plate.

The sound of the front door opening made her glance up.
"Sweetheart, I'm home"

Olivia smiled at the sound of her husband's voice through the house. She placed the plate on the counter and made her way to where the voice was coming from. She smiled at the man in front of her, the dog racing excitedly around his feet, "Took you long enough" she muttered as he slid off his jacket. He walked over to her and embraced her in a hug.

"They're almost done with it," he whispered in her ear.

Olivia looked up to meet his eyes.

"Really?" She asked.
"The cure to vampirism," he said with a smile on his face. Olivia took hold of his tattooed hand and looked at him, a hopeful look on her face.

"Hadeon we've been married for almost two years, you can't joke around with this stuff," She said warningly.

Hade just grinned at her.

"They've been working on it for months now. They're so close Liv I can feel it."

"Hadeon I don't-"

"Liv, listen to me, as a vampire, I won't be able to grow, I'll be twenty years old for the rest of eternity. We can't have kids, vampires can't procreate." He grabbed both her hands and kissed them lightly, "If I was human, we would be together, until the day that we die"

Olivia was looking into his dark brown eyes, he seemed so sure about this, and of course, Olivia wanted to be with him, to have a family with him, especially after she had lost her previous one.

"But all the things they make you do. Do you think it's a good idea?" She asked after a few moments of silence.

Hadeon grinned, he spun her around and dipped her. Her arms were around his neck for support while his hands were around her waist, keeping her from falling. He gently leaned down and kissed her sweetly.

"I know It's a good idea" he lifted her back up and looked her dead in the eye so that she would know he was telling the truth, "I just want to be with you Liv, if this is what I have to do, then I'd do it a thousand times over"

Olivia smiled, Hadeon always had a way to make her feel loved. That was part of the reason why she had fallen in love with him.

She stood on her tiptoes in order to place another kiss on his lips and then sighed.

"I just wish it didn't have to be like this," She admitted. Hade sighed.

"It's the only way Liv"

Olivia nodded in understanding.

"Just make sure you don't do anything stupid," She said.

"Always my love," he said with a smile as he walked back to the door. "I should go check on the package, I'll see you soon Olivia"

He exited the house and closed the door behind him.

Hadeon parked his car outside of what looked to be some kind of facility.

He had been a vampire for the past five hundred years, now he had met the love of his life, and he couldn't even grow old with her.

He had been working with this Hydra facility for the past hundred years, ever since one of their leading scientists told him about a cure to vampirism. Hydra had been trying to create it but they had been failing. Finally, they found something that may work, Hadeon couldn't wait.