33

Raven's pov:

A few hours later, Raven was back in the jet with the Avengers. They had decided that they needed to stop the facility before the facility attacked them. Raven was just tagging along so that she could go visit Olivia again. She had no desire to go back to the place that had tortured her for two years. But she also felt that since she knew where the facility was, she could at least point them in the right direction.

They were expecting to get there before Hadeon did since they were in the jet and he was most likely on foot. The Avengers weren't trying to fight Hydra just yet. Only get a feel of what kind of a fight it would be so that they could make a plan.

"Probably somewhere in that direction," Said Raven, pointing North. "Everywhere else, there are buildings," She explained.

Raven knew damn well where the Hydra facility was located. But she wasn't close enough to the Avengers to tell them about that part of her life.

"We'll go check it out," Said Steve.

Raven watched as they spread out in pairs walking toward different streets to not catch too much attention. They were also wearing normal everyday clothes instead of the super suits which they usually wore.

Raven turned and started walking in the other direction, towards Olivia's street. She finally got bored of the walking and decided to sprint there, it was much faster and much easier.

Raven knocked on the door to Olivia's home,

No answer.

Hadeon's pov:

(A few hours earlier)

Hadeon had managed to catch a flight and a train back to Bulgaria. His plan was to go home and wait for the Avengers to do their thing.

He knocked on the door to the house since he hadn't brought his key with him when he got kidnapped by the Avengers.

No response.

The only thing he could hear was the sound of Hershey barking loudly.

Maybe Olivia wasn't home?

Today was Sunday. Olivia hadn't had any plans today that Hadeon could remember.

Maybe Liv had decided to go hang out with her friends?
Hadeon went around back to the backdoor which was sometimes left unlocked. Hopefully, this would be one of those times.

To his luck, the backdoor was already wide open when he got there.

Wide-open?

That's weird...

Hadeon walked inside and closed the door after him. Hershey immediately ran up to him and started running around his feet. Hade leaned down and scratched her ears.

He could hear the television playing from upstairs.

"Sweetheart? I'm home" He called.

No response.

So Olivia wasn't home?

Guess he would just have to wait until she got back.

He slid off his shoes and walked past the living room toward the stairs.

There were muddy footprints next to the front door.

That was weird.

Olivia hated mud.

She would've cleaned that right away.

Maybe she was in a rush to leave?

Hadeon shrugged it off and proceeded up the stairs.