15

Pietro's pov:

"Forget you saw me here"

She sped away before he could say anything.

Forget?

How the hell was he supposed to forget?

Pietro walked back into the kitchen, completely forgetting about his plan to rinse off his hand. He didn't even notice as he sat down and Wanda began talking to him. She snapped her fingers in front of his face and he blinked at her.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost"

Well, not a ghost per say but...

"I'm fine, I'm actually not that hungry, I think I'll just go up to bed"

Wanda looked like she was about to question him but he stood up and walked out of the room before she had the chance.

He had so many questions.

Did the others know?

How did it happen?

Why didn't she like blood?

What even was she?

Pietro found himself outside a bedroom. It wasn't his, it was Raven's. He had questions, and she would have the answers.

Raven wiped her mouth on her sleeve, although it just made the blood that was dripping from her mouth smear across her face. Hopefully, the Avengers would be asleep by now. She had no idea how she could ever look at Pietro the same way. Sure, she had made him forget, but the look on his face when he had seen-

He hadn't seemed scared which had surprised her but still. She never wanted to see that look again.

She quietly closed her bedroom door behind her and let out a deep breath. She had made it all the way to her room without meeting anyone. She shrugged off the jacket she had been wearing and began walking toward her bathroom.

She stopped dead in her tracks.

There was someone on her bed...

She turned slowly only to look directly into the eyes of Pietro Maximoff. She was holding the bird stuffed animal he had gotten her. He shook off its wings to imitate the bird waving.

"I was starting to think you weren't even gonna come back," He said.

Raven was stunned. What was he doing here?
"What are you doing in my room?" She asked cautiously.

She had nothing to worry about

She had made him forget

...right?

"I have some questions," He said simply, that was definitely not the answer Raven had wanted.

"About?"

Raven was silently hoping with all her might-

Please don't say it

Please don't say it

Please don't say it

Please don't say it

"You're face"

Well... he said it.

"Well... that's a little rude" she added an airy unsure laugh at the end but Pietro just shrugged so she became serious again.

"I don't know what you're talking abou-"

"Stop lying, you know exactly what I'm talking about" His voice was free from any doubt.