24

A/N:

WARNING: Cringy pick-up lines ahead.

Brace yourselves

You have been warned.

Raven's pov:

Raven and Pietro had been baking cookies.

It was a little awkward at first however so Raven offered him a drink.

[Yes, alcohol even though they're both underage.

Snitches end up in ditches.

Y'all better not snitch.

Anyways back to the story.]

One drink had become two, then three, then four. Before either of them knew it there was music playing in the kitchen and they were both throwing their "best" pickup lines at each other.

"I must be in a museum because you truly are a work of art." Pietro threw an egg to her from the other side of the kitchen. She super-sped forward in order to catch it.

"Do you have a map? I keep getting lost in your eyes." Raven shouted as she cracked the egg into the cookie mixture.

"Something's wrong with my eyes because I can't take them off you." Raven looked up from her mixing to see him already staring at her. He zoomed forward, grabbed her hand, and spun her around. Raven was laughing as she gave him her next pick-up line.

"You must be tired because you've been running through my mind all night."

"It's what I do printsessa" He winked at her before speeding away to get the sugar.

"Can I follow you where you're going right now? Because my parents always told me to follow my dreams."

"Both our parents are dead Pietro" Raven reminded him and he just shrugged at her, placing himself on the counter right next to where she was mixing. There was a small awkward silence which drunk Raven was determined to break.

"I wish I were cross-eyed so I can see you twice." Pietro burst out laughing which made Raven start laughing, flour was covering both of their faces because Raven had started laughing right as she was going to pour it in the bowl"

"Did your license get suspended for driving all these guys crazy?".

"Last time Raven drove she crashed, and it was my car" both of their heads spun to the door. Standing at the doorway where all the Avengers, and all the mutant children. Austin had been the one to talk and he looked at both of them with his arms crossed and eyebrows raised.

Pietro dropped the measuring cup he was holding.

Raven nudged him in the stomach.

He frowned and nudged her back.

Obviously Raven wasn't okay with that so she nudged him back harder.

He nudged her back, of course.

"Are you drunk?" Asked Amber, although she didn't sound disappointed, more impressed.

Raven was shaking her head violently but when she looked over she saw Pietro... Nodding???

This dude-

Something suddenly clicked in Raven's brain.

"If you're all here.. Then who's with Hadeon?"