12

A/N:

Small recap of the last chapter:

Austin: astral projection

Amber: shape shifting

Sasha: fire

Tess: teleportation

Tyler: invisibility

Luca: force fields

Raven: vampire

People who are out:

Team 1: Bucky, Clint, Tony, Nat

Team 2: Amber, Sasha, Tyler

Score:

Team 1: 0

Team 2: 1

Now back to the story

Avenger's pov:

Austin extended a hand to Raven who accepted and stood up.
"Nice move, although that seemed painful" He praised her and she nodded.

"Very painful" She added, shaking herself off.

Tyler and Luca came over to them to start discussing new tactics.

"Did Raven just purposely get hit?" Asked Sam in disbelief.

"Yeah, I was definitely gonna miss, she moved right in the way of the hit" Said Wanda

"It was smart, why run all the way back to her side when you can give her a free ride," said Steve, who seemed pretty impressed.

"Looked a little painful," said Sam who was looking across the field at Raven who was huddling with her team.

"She looks fine" Said Pietro, he was a little annoyed that his team was losing.

"Alright here's the plan," Said Steve, gaining their attention again. "Pietro you're upfront, Wanda you stay defense, make sure no more soccer balls are taken. Me and Sam are going to stay in the middle to make sure nobody comes back here" They all agreed. They were the Avengers, they couldn't lose to a bunch of kids.

"They're gonna lose to a bunch of kids" Luca laughed as he looked over and saw the remaining Avengers huddling.

"I think they were going easy on us," Said, Raven

"Easy?!" Asked Tess incredulously "You call that Easy?!"

"Raven's right, they didn't know what we were capable of, now they do," agreed Austin.

"So what do we do?" asked Tess

"Same thing we've been doing," Said Raven "You and Austin up front, Luca and I will stay back here."

"Are you sure you don't want me to stay in defense?" Asked Austin and Raven shook her head.

In all honesty, part of her didn't want the Avengers knowing what she was. How would the world's mightiest heroes feel about a vampire running around? Raven didn't want to find out.

The whistle blew again, signaling that it was the start of the next round. Raven backed up and moved so that she was standing in front of the soccer balls. The whistle blew again which caused Austin to run forward. Tess vanished again, reappearing in front of Sam and the two started fighting, although it was mostly Sam dodging Tess.

Wanda was shooting at Luca who was trying his hardest to dodge each attack. No matter which direction Austin turned, Steve was there to block him.

Looking around, Raven saw that both Tess and Sam were on their backs.

Pietro ran forward but stopped quickly when one of Wanda's power hits flew in front of him. Raven didn't even notice as he continued running toward the soccer balls. She was too focused on her options. Austin looked as though he were about to be knocked down and so did Luca, she would probably only be able to help one of them. Another hit was about to hit Luca who hadn't noticed. Raven sped forward and pushed him out of the way just in time. When she looked up, Austin had been knocked down... oh great.

Steve was running toward the soccer balls and Raven quickly got in his way. The two started fighting but since Steve was a lot bigger than she was, she was having a hard time trying not to show too much of her abilities.

Sasha was cheering on the sidelines as Amber and Tyler watched.

"Doesn't it look like Raven's holding back?" Amber asked him and he nodded. Tyler had noticed that too, Raven was barely even using her abilities.

"Do you think she's hurt?" He asked but Amber just shook her head

"She can't get hurt remember?"

Steve had managed to trip Raven who, thankfully, landed in a plank position so she wasn't out. She hooked her foot behind Steve's and pulled. Steve fell on his back with a loud thud. Raven looked around for whoever was left. Pietro was running toward his field with a soccer ball in hand.

What the hell?!

Raven super-sprinted forward just as he made it to his field. The Whistle blew, signaling the end of the round.

Raven sighed. At least there was only one round left. Whoever got the next ball won, Raven really needed the day off, she was going to make sure they won.

"We gotta get the next one Ray!" Said Luca as they stood together.

"I know Luca, be quiet, I'm trying to listen," She said, focusing her attention on the conversation the Maximoff twins were having.

"So what do we do?" asked Wanda as she played with the bottom of her tank top.

"We win, I guess"

"And how do you suppose we do that?" Asked Wanda, Pietro shrugged and she sighed.

The whistle blew, alerting both teams of the start of the round. Those who had gotten out already, were on the sidelines watching.

Raven stood toward the front of the field. Now that Austin was out, she had no excuse for being in the back. Luca was still playing defense, so was Wanda. Pietro and Raven stood at the point where the two fields met, both waiting for the starting whistle.

Right as the whistle sounded, a red shot of power flew right at Raven, causing her to jump to the side to avoid it.

"Too slow?" Pietro mocked while smirking as he sped away.

That little-

Focus Raven.

She super-sprinted forward and knocked the feet out from under Wanda, causing her to fall. Now she could focus on the annoying one.

Pietro had already taken one of the soccer balls into his hand, he had managed to avoid Luca who had tried to stop him. He was now speeding back toward his base.

He was fifteen feet away

Ten feet

Five-

Raven grabbed the hem of his shirt and flipped him all the way over. He landed hard on his back with a groan. Raven was looking down at him, she had one foot on his stomach, keeping him down. She smirked

"Too slow"

Pietro rolled his eyes.

She was using his own words against him

And she was enjoying every second of it.

Raven grabbed the ball out of his hand and drop kicked it back to her own side. She then walked casually, since there was no one there to stop her, to Pietro's field. Where she took joy in watching his face as she slowly took one of their soccer balls, and walked back to her own side, taking as much time as she could.

The whistle blew indicating the end of the game.

Team two had won.