21

Raven's pov:

The vampire was handcuffed and chained to a seat in a different interrogation room and Raven was sitting across from him, waiting for him to wake up.

Finally, after what seemed like hours, the vampire in front of her decided to stir awake. His eyes opened and looked around. His gaze landed on Raven and he raised his eyebrows, looking down at the handcuffs.

"Our relationship is moving a little fast, don't you think-" 

"What's your name?" Raven cut him off but he didn't seem fazed.

"Hadeon, but you can call me Hade"

Raven nodded and Hade raised an eyebrow at her.

"I think it's only fair if you tell me your name now" He suggested.

Raven knew she had to play nice, the more information they got out of him, the better.

"Raven" She shrugged and he nodded.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Raven?" He seemed unsure which was understandable since they had kinda kidnapped him.

"Did you compel Richard into forgetting Hydra?" Raven asked, getting straight to the point.

"Richard? Do you mean the weird dude with the onesie? Yeah, I remember him, dude's a total cheater at ping pong"

"So you did compel him?"

"I might've... erased a few things." Hadeon admitted and Raven nodded. It was a few moments of awkward silence until Hadeon chuckled.

"You're not very good at this are you?" He asked, clearly amused.

In Raven's defense, she had never actually interrogated somebody like this before.

"Bite me" she muttered under her breath, forgetting that he had super hearing.

"Is that an offer?" he raised an eyebrow and Raven narrowed her eyes.

"Not even in your wildest dreams"

"I wouldn't count on it sweetheart, my dreams get pretty wild."

Raven leaned her head back on the back of the chair and sighed.

This was going to be a long night.

"I feel kinda bad for her"

Amber, Pietro, and Wanda were standing outside the interrogation room watching as Raven attempted to get information out of Hadeon. It seemed every time Raven tried to ask him something, he would retaliate with a joke.

"Don't feel sorry for her, Hadeon's hot," Amber reassured. Wanda nodded in agreement

"He is pretty good looking" She agreed, Pietro crossed his arms over his chest and shook his head which caught both girl's attention.

"Don't you think he's attractive Pietro?" Asked Wanda teasingly, she was very amused by what was going on inside his head. Pietro glared at her and she put her hands up in defense.

"He is not my type," Pietro said in a low voice with his eyes fixed on Hadeon through the small window. Wanda and Amber exchanged a look.

Raven was getting very annoyed. At least she thinks annoyance is the emotion she is feeling, sometimes she couldn't really tell. So far all she's gotten was Hadeon's name and the fact that he wasn't working alone, he had been joking with her ever since. Raven was completely done with everything and decided that it was enough for one day. She stood up and walked to the door.