37

Raven's pov:

The time was currently 3:00 am.

Raven was sitting against the side of her bed, facing the mirror with her legs spread in front of her and her hair in a ponytail that looked like it had been made by a five-year-old. The lights were off and the fairy lights that Amber had forced her to put up because her room needed more "decoration," were on.

Her eyes were bloodshot, but not from crying, no, God knows Raven had done enough of that in the past few hours. Now her eyes were red from the empty bottles around her room. Some were broken, Raven had accidentally dropped a few. Some were just rolling around on the carpet. She didn't care.

Honestly at the moment, Raven couldn't imagine caring about anything.

She didn't really like the taste of alcohol, but as she said, she didn't give a damn anymore.

There was a knock on the door.

Raven sniffled and took another sip of the drink in her hand. She didn't even know what she was drinking but that didn't bother her.

Another knock on the door.

Hershey, who had been sleeping on the bed suddenly sat up and ran to the door.

Raven ignored the knock and leaned her head back against the mattress, letting her eyes drift close.

"Raven I know you're in there"

Raven knew the sound of that voice, the accent was a dead giveaway.

"I'm coming in"

The sound of the door opening was enough to get Raven to peek one eye open.

She smiled, drunkenly at the blonde speedster who had just entered her room.

"Good Morning," he said, amused at her weird smile. His grin fell as he noticed the empty bottles around the room.

Raven shrugged and went to take another sip of the one in her hand.

Before she could, Pietro had sped forward and snatched it right out of her hands.

Little meany-

She tried to reach for it but she was way too lazy to actually get up so eventually, she just gave up and slumped back down. Hershey curled herself into Raven's lap and resumed her peaceful sleeping.

Raven looked into the mirror. She was a complete mess. Not physically, physically she looked normal, maybe a little drunk and tired, but normal. Inside Raven's mind was a complete mess.

She watched in the mirror and Pietro sat down next to her, against the bed. Their shoulders were touching, Raven was too drunk to care. She still felt pretty bad for earlier that day, she had raised her voice at him when he was only trying to help, she had also thrown up right in front of him which was embarrassing enough as it was.

"Sorry I yelled at you" She mumbled, closing her eyes since he had looked right back at her in the mirror. "I'm usually not like that," She added.

"Don't worry about it" He shrugged off. Raven would have been fine with that answer but Pietro kept talking. "I have a sister, I'm used to being yelled at by pretty girls."

Raven opened her eyes enough to raise an eyebrow at him.

He tilted his head to the side "too soon?" He asked, grinning.

Raven rolled her eyes.

"It's sweet that you call your sister pretty. I think the only thing Austin has ever called me was a jacket thief"

Pietro laughed a little.

"Are you okay?" He asked, in a much more serious tone.

"I'm... I'm just peachy" she grinned drunkenly at him and he raised an eyebrow at her.

"When was the last time he had some actual food or water?" He asked sternly.

Raven shrugged, she honestly couldn't even remember.

Pietro stood up and walked to the door. Raven thought he was going to leave before he turned his head back and said, "I'll be right back."

About five minutes later, Pietro had returned with a box of snacks and drinks in his hands. Raven watched as he placed the box on the bed and turned to her.

"Come on," He said, motioning for her to stand up. Raven raised her eyebrows. There was no way in hell she was going to stand up-

Pietro rolled his eyes and leaned down. The next thing Raven knew, she was being lifted carefully and placed on the bed. Raven watched cautiously as he lifted Hershey and placed the dog right next to Raven on the bed. He then lifted one of the blankets that had fallen onto the floor and pulled it up so that it was up to Raven's chin.

Raven sat up so that she was leaning on the headboard and pulled the blanket closer.

Pietro had started taking things out of the box. He first handed her a bottle of water, which she grudgingly accepted. He then took out a small bowl of strawberries with the leaves already cut off and everything and handed them to her.

Raven wasn't going to complain about that. Strawberries were her absolute favorite.

Pietro turned on the tv and sat down on the other side of the bed, also leaning against the headboard. They watched some random game night show that was playing, Raven eating her strawberries and drinking her water occasionally stealing a pringle from Pietro.

This went on for about an hour before Raven's eyes started to get droopy, and then she fell asleep. 

A/N: 

I just watched the Black Widow...

Lemme just say I love it so much! 

Literally such a good movie a swear.