Chapter Eighteen: Returned Eyesight

After the news we had received from Slender a couple days ago, Ej had been much more protective over me.

The more time I spent with him, the more I fell for him.
If only I knew if he would love me back or not.

It was early morning in the manor, about 5:30 a.m., getting close to six, and nobody was awake.

I felt a heavy weight on me and groggily opened my eyes, met face to face with Seedeater.

His black fur was long and looked silky, the stitching on his sandy colored face looked cool- wait.

I pushed him off me with a grunt and jumped up excitedly.

I looked over at a sleeping Ej. Chocolate brown hair, gray skin, his blue mask sitting on his side table beside the bed-
I ran over and jumped onto his bed excitedly.

"EJ!! I CAN SEE WITHOUT BEING SHIFTED!!" I squealed excitedly, shaking him.

Ej groaned slightly.
"(Y/N), I'm trying to sleep..."

I pouted slightly.
I sat there on his legs for a minute before sighing.
"Fine."
I shifted into a small calico cat and hopped over his side, landing gracefully in front of his belly.
I padded up to his sleeping face and tapped my paw against his cheek a few times, mewling softly.

Ej grunted slightly, pushing my paw away.

I put my face close to his, twitching my whiskers against his neck.

"Hey! That tickles!! (Y/N)!!" He giggled, trying to get me to stop.

Eventually he grabbed me and pulled me close to his chest, petting my head.
"Okay, okay. I'm happy for you. I'm glad you can see now," he smiled, nuzzling his face into my fur.

Loud purrs emitted from my throat, my small body vibrating against Ej's chest.
Eventually the two of us fell back asleep, Ej's warmth having made me drowsy.

*a few hours later*

I woke again with a small yawn, stretching slightly.
I freeze slightly when I feel arms tighten around my waist and a warm body pressed up against mine.

I look over my shoulder and see Ej still sound asleep and check the time on the clock on his nightstand. It was only 8:00 a.m.
I realize I'm no longer a cat and a dark red blush covers my cheeks.

I cover my flushed face with Ej's comforter and feel my body go hot when I inhaled his scent from the blanket, absolutely enjoying every moment of this, yet embarrassed.

Ej and I were, quite literally, spooning.
But it was such a warm and comforting feeling to be this close to him.. and I knew I had feelings for him but I didn't know how to tell him or express them to him.

I enjoyed being close to the person I loved the most out of the mansion, happiness filling me, a smile spreading across my cheeks as I embraced Ej's warmth and enjoyed his scent from his blankets.

Maybe I could talk to Jane later and some of the other girls about how to express my feelings to Ej.

_________________________________________

A/N: hey guys!! Chapter 18 is here!! How did you like it?
Also!
My friend and I, goldenfreddy454
Have been doing a Creepypasta roleplay and I have the first two parts posted if you would like to read that!
If you would also check out mine and my cousins PrincessLegsss new Hazbin Hotel story call The Dark Season of Hell it would be much appreciated!!
I also would like opinions on what fanfiction I should write next. Here are some of my ideas:
Jeff the Killer x Reader
Ben Drowned x Reader
One or two with one of the Slender brothers x reader
Idk what else, tbh, lol. Lmk what you guys think!!
Sassyboi out!