Chapter Twenty-Three: Demon of Hell

Zalgo had come back to the cell holding the four teenagers, snickering and smirking to himself.

"Oh, Trinity!! Grab the little shifter, will you, dear?"

The clown hastily obliged, though in her eyes she, once again, showed a hint of apology and sorrow, her movements seeming unwilling as she dragged Y/N out of the cell, Ben, Jeff, and Ej all trying to get her back, spitting nasty curses and names at the vile demon.

"Yes, yes, whatever you say. Now if you'll excuse us, we have business to attend to," he scoffed, walking away, Trinity following with Y/N in tow.

You didn't fight against the clown girl, nor did you make any sound. Your only hope was that Slender and the other manor residents were on their way and would get you four out of the mess you had been placed in.

Who knew what Zalgo had planned for you and the other three he kept in that cell. Maybe he didn't want the three boys at all.

If he was only after you, it shouldn't require the others to be in danger.
Guilt and sorrow filled your heart at the thought of everyone else in danger because of you.

You were pulled into a room, where Zalgo gleefully told Trinity to toss you inside.

She left and Zalgo stepped in, closing the door behind himself and locking it, making sure you had no way out.

"Now, dearie. I have a deal to make with you. If you agree to stay with me and be my little... pet.... I'll let your friends go and this whole ordeal won't have to escalate any further. Refuse... and your friends and that little pasta family will all perish at my hands and you'll be mine no matter what you do," the fiery demon smirked, his eyes glowing a fiery orange.

You thought a moment, looking down at the floor.
"Fine. I agree with your deal. But you have to let my friends go first before we go through with it."

His smirk only grew.
"Wanting to make sure i carry out my part of the deal, a smart decision, really. I trust you won't run if I take you with me to see that I do it?"

You nodded.
"I won't run away as long as you let them go."

The demon nodded and he helped you up off the floor, leading you back to the cell that held Jeff, Ej, and Ben.

Trinity was waiting there, the three boys in chains outside the cell.
Zalgo had already informed her beforehand, knowing what your answer would be.

"Are you actually letting us go?!" Ben asked, eyes wide.

"Indeed I am, thanks to your little friend Y/N, here."

You met Ej's non-existent eyes for a moment before looking at the floor.

"You aren't coming with us, are you?" He asked softly.

You didn't make a reply.

"Are you?" He asked, more insistent this time, his voice a little louder, more demanding.

You shook your head, tears filling your eyes.
You looked up at the three boys again, who were now looking at you with disbelief.

"You agreed to stay with him?!" Ben spat, his red pupils glowing angrily. 

"I did it to get you three out of here! Don't suffer because of me! I can take care of myself!! I don't want you to suffer because of me, to waste away your lives in a cell because of a stupid decision I make!" You cried out, tears falling down your cheeks.
"Ben, Jeff, you two are like brothers to me, I can't lose you!" You whimpered.
You then turned your head to look at Ej, your E/C eyes shining in the dimly lit dungeon.
"And Ej... I cant lose you either.. I love you with every single fiber of my being..  I just didn't know how to express it... but now I can say I love you.. I love you so damn much.. but I also have to say goodbye..." you whispered, looking away after as the three boys were dragged away by Trinity.

"Y/N!!! NO!!" The three screamed, struggling.

You turned to Zalgo, who was grinning and held up a hand, lit with flames.

You placed your hand in his and shook, cackles filling the air as you were engulfed with flames, the world around you becoming dark.
_________________________________________

What is it with demon men flames igniting their hands to make deals?

I mean, come on. Think about how many villains have this.

Bill Cipher
Alastor The Radio Demon
Zalgo
I mean, what the hell, man?
If you think of any others comment down below!!

SassyBoi out!