Chapter Twenty-Four: Battlefront

Upon arrival at Zalgo's castle, a large snakish looking creature stood tall, towering over the pastas. Zalgo was nowhere to be found.

Slender and the others stared at the creature, some of the pastas jaws dropped at the sight of the serpent

Ej glared, balling his hands into fists. Him, Ben, and Jeff had all found the pastas, rejoining them in the battle to take Y/N back from Zalgo's clutches.

"This is what Zalgo did to Y/N..." he hissed, a boiling hatred roaring in his chest and bubbling to the surface.
"Slender, we have to get her back!!"

"We will, Ej," he replied. He then turned to face everyone.
"Alright, everyone, listen up! My brothers and I, as well as Polaris, will go after Zalgo. The rest of you keep an eye out for Trinity and try to keep Y/N from attacking anyone! We'll figure out how to undo this, just give us some time!"

Everyone hastily agreed and watched as the head pasta headed toward the castle, his brothers and Polaris following close behind.

As their boss disappeared, Evelyn nudged Hoodie's shoulder. Her fellow proxy turned to look at her.

"Look at Y/N's eyes. They're closed and it looks like she can't open them. This gives us a slight advantage. It might be because she was blind not too long ago. And upon further examination, she only moves when there's people talking or sudden movement nearby.
So if we're all quiet enough and we go at her all at once we should be able to get her restrained until Slender comes back," the red head claimed, taking an arrow out of her quiver. It had rope attached to the end.
"If we get enough of my arrows over her the rope should hold enough to keep her down. Let's get her restrained and then go help Slender."

The proxy nodded and informed the others of the plan the undead huntress had formed.

They all agreed, beginning to silently surround the large snake before them.

*Meanwhile*

Silently the four made their way through the castle, keeps eyes on all sides at once.

Slender, slightly irritated by the shadow beings presence, gritted his teeth.

'Keep it together, Slender. She's here to help. But just the sight of her annoys the hell out of me.'

He sighed and shook his head slightly, focusing now on the task at hand.

inding Zalgo and destroying the bastard who had tormented them for so long.

"Polaris, don't you have some sort of ability to sense others or something?" Trendor asked, looking around the castle halls with disgust.

"I can sense others heat signatures, but this castle is too damn hot to feel sense anything at all.
I can try shadow teleportation and shadow shifting, but it might not help too much. I need shadows to teleport or I can hide in someone else's shadow."